not attractive, but sexy?

Douglas & Eastwood not handsome? Surely you jest.

Im thinking the best way to look at this subject is someone who looks ugly but put a few drinks in yourself, & you might just think they are sexy.

MouthBreather: Pretty sure. However, if your girlfriend’s name is Chris, and her two best friends are Catte and Robin, then I’d say that’s a really cool coincidence. :slight_smile:

“Wednesday the 15th - Chris made one of her rare good points today.”
Guanolad

Gary Sandy - aka Andy Travis, “WKRP in Cincinatti”. I drooled shamelessly over him way back then and I drool shamelessly over him to this very day. Wonder what he looks like now? I am amazed Loni Anderson dumped him for the repellent Burt Reynolds. On the other hand she did write a juicy book about their relationship.

And another thing…I find it extremely annoying when a magazine prints a story about some celebrity and the subheading goes as follows: “the meteoric career of the surprising new sex symbol of the year…” as though only a Ken-doll lookalike is worthy of inciting the masses and they are astounded when shown otherwise. Two examples: David Caruso and David Duchovny, both have had the media stumped, flummoxed, and puzzled over their appeal to the common herd. Jeezus!

Dave Matthews and Stefan Lessard from Dave Matthews Band. Not real attractive, but that voice…mmmmmm.

“But I can cry until I laugh or laugh until I cry.
So cut the deck right in half, I’ll play from either side…”

• Mary Chapin Carpenter

There ya go:
http://www.garysandy.com/gs05.htm

Not bad. Weirdly minimal website, though.

Catrandom

Tom Green!!!

He is kind of homely, but I just have this incredible urge to jump his bones!!!

>^,^<
KITTEN
Fluff yer hair Beula, I’s feelin frisky - M.S.

Well handy objected to you saying they weren’t handsome… (they aren’t) but I think you’re nuts to find them sexy. EWWWWW.

On my list… um… Steve from Blues Clues :smiley:

Teeming Millions: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions
“Meat flaps, yellow!” - DrainBead, naked co-ed Twister chat
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Mitch Pileggi (“Skinner” - the bald guy with glasses - the boss in “X Files”.) When I first saw him on the show, he did nothing for me, but he sure grew on me. He has a smouldering intensity. Very attractive.

Micheal Ironside. Character actor - plays a lot of creeps and bad guys. (I usually skip seeing these performances.) He can make your skin crawl when he is in one of these roles. But when he plays a good guy, he can be quite attractive - he really will grow on you, as sort of an “anti-hero”. (I actually found a picture of him on the 'net because I don’t think many people know his name, though his face should be familiar…)
http://www.ucsf.edu/~vcr/recall.jpeg

Opalcat, I agree with you on Steve Burns from Blues Clues…cute, in a geeky sort of way.

Another famous man that is not conventionally handsome, but I still find myself strangely attracted to, is Weird Al Yankovic. Maybe it’s his sense of humor, you got to love a guy with a great sense of humor.

Kevin Spacey…mmmm…yummy too.

Shadowfox
“We are what we pretend to be.”

• Kurt Vonnegut

Lara Croft. And Tifa Lockheart of FF7. I always make sure to include her in my party.

I’m soooo in love. And I wonder why my real world relationships are failing.

There’s always another beer.

I agree, Shadowfox, about Weird Al. He’s strangely attractive … but I think he’d be cuter if he lost some of that hair. I like long hair on some men, but that sheepdog/afro look just isn’t working for him.

Catrandom

That guy in Austin Powers. You know, surely not attractive but sure sexy to the woman in the flicks.

:::swoon::: I actually sent him mail once (via “Ask Al” at www.weirdal.com)) asking him to marry me ;D and got mail back signed “Bermuda” (the drummer’s name, dunno if it was really him) saying that they looked at my website and it looked great, but then they saw that I was married and Al doesn’t date married women. DOH!!!

PS Al did answer a different question I asked, back in Jan 1999 - http://weirdal.com/aa0199.htm

Teeming Millions: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions
“Meat flaps, yellow!” - DrainBead, naked co-ed Twister chat
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Kevin Kline does it for me. Smart, kind, a great actor. And just a little twisted…

And I’ve always considered Whoopi Goldberg an awesomely beautiful woman.

Thanx for the Gary Sandy link, Catrandom. I sent New Years salutations to Mr. Sandy, as there was not
Catrandom - thanx for the Gary Sandy link. I sent Mr. Sandy New Years salutations as there was nothing else to see or do at the site. Maybe he’ll send something back - if he isn’t too BUSY.

:)But, salinq, it is the only place you can get a reply from Gary Sandy.

Catrandom

Diane!!! TOM GREEN!!! ack ack ack… oh god no… your kidding right? please dont tell me that is what women are attracted to now. I mean 20% of the time he is funny the rest he is just embarassing himself and his companions. I mean I laugh a lot… but should I start acting this way in public to attract women? PLEAAAAAASEEE!!! I need an honest answer…

Lenny Kravitz does it for me - dreadlocks (or afro), nipple rings and all. I think he fits the parameters of the OP perfectly. He’s not your traditional “beauty,” but something about him just oozes sex appeal to me. He’s not only a brilliant musician/artist, but I like what I know of who he is as a person. When I hear the song he wrote for his mother, it just makes my heart melt.

“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” - Anne Frank

Oh good heavens…thank you, Opal. Chalk up another vote, from me, for Steve Burns. :slight_smile: