not attractive, but sexy?

B-Line - Yeah, go figure. I don’t know what I see in the guy, but he just does something to me.

I agree, he is pretty stupid, but I still laugh my ass off, even at his Bum Bum song. I don’t know what strange hold he has over me. . . . . Swedish, sweeeeedish, sweeeeeedishhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh, and if we can pick computer graphics, I am very much in lust with Laguna from FFVIII.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Fluff yer hair Beula, I’s feelin frisky - M.S.

I’ve got the hots in a major way for Sam Elliott. I don’t know if anyone really knows who he is but he was in Tombstone and the Mask. I think he also did those Sackett movies with Tom Selleck.

He’s definitely not your pretty boy type. He’s kinda scrawny and, depending on the movie, looks like he needs to take a bath. But oh boy, the things he does for me.

“Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.”

What? No one is going to say they have the hots for Steve Buscemi? Not to worry, but my wife thinks he’s icky too. It’s just that I LOVE that guy. I’ll watch any movie with him in it.

“Oh yeah that’s easy for you to say you’ve got a cool sounding name. How about we trade, OK? You’re Mr. Pink.”

Steve Perry (formerly of Journey) and Bill Nye the Science Guy. I go for those aquiline noses…

Seth Green. And Trent Reznor. Jumpin’ Joe Sabozcik (Ice Skater, Bronze medal about 10 yrs ago).
Still waiting to hear from Gary Sandy!

Carrot Top! yeah, the guy just does something to my insides!

Who else… hm… most aging rock stars, Steven Tyler, David Bowie… definitely not attractive but soooo sexy.

OfficeGirl’s Cubicle Farm

“Argue for your limitations; sure enough, they’re yours.”

Steve Buscemi is totally sexy. He looks like a bug, kinda :smiley: but humour is far more valuable than appearance.

Steve from Blues Clues is cute, too…(must be a mommy thing.)

“Wednesday the 15th - Chris made one of her rare good points today.”
Guanolad

Harvey Keitel. Harvey Keitel. Harvey Keitel.

Born O.K. the first time…

If you are born again, do you have two belly-buttons?

MMMMM… Jon Stewart: smart and funny.

As a girl, I had a huge crush on Harry Anderson.

I was glad to see the OP included PJ Harvey- she is so sexy when you see her live.

Alyson Hannigan (“Willow” on Buffy) is adorable, and I know many a guy who thinks she is sexy.

Wrestler Mick Foley. Big, bear-like, hugable, lovable guy.

Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead fame.

On the other hand, I wish the media would quit pushing Matthew McConoughay (SP?) on us- I have never met a woman who thought he was sexy. I also never found Tom Cruise handsom, or most other “Hollywood” men. And can some of you guys back me up on Pam Anderson-Lee? My boss thinks any guy who doesn’t think she is sexy is lying. My boss thinks my husband is lying to me about liking Pam!

Dizzy

You people have been holding me back long enough! I’m going to clown college!

MMMMM… Jon Stewart: smart and funny.

As a girl, I had a huge crush on Harry Anderson.

I was glad to see the OP included PJ Harvey- she is so sexy when you see her live.

Alyson Hannigan (“Willow” on Buffy) is adorable, and I know many a guy who thinks she is sexy.

Wrestler Mick Foley. Big, bear-like, hugable, lovable guy.

Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead fame.

On the other hand, I wish the media would quit pushing Matthew McConoughay (SP?) on us- I have never met a woman who thought he was sexy. I also never found Tom Cruise handsom, or most other “Hollywood” men. And can some of you guys back me up on Pam Anderson-Lee? My boss thinks any guy who doesn’t think she is sexy is lying. My boss thinks my husband is lying to me about liking Pam!

Dizzy

You people have been holding me back long enough! I’m going to clown college!

I think David Bowie gets more attractive the older he gets. . . he may replace Dick Clark as the perpetual teenager.

I think David Bowie gets more attractive the older he gets. . . he may replace Dick Clark as the perpetual teenager.
My vote for unconventually (I know I spelled that wrong) sexy is Chris Robinson from the Black Crows. I always labeled his brother as the hot one until I saw them in concert. Just watching that adorable, skinny guy in tight leather pants working it like a mad man–oooh!

Laurie Anderson.