Not the way to get a date...

Hee hee!

If you don’t want to read the link, a woman was visited by an attractive deputy. So smitten was she that she called 911 and pleaded with the dispatcher to find out who the hot cop was, and send him back to her door so she could meet with him.

Send him they did…to arrest her for misuse of the 911 system.

Well, hopefullly they got to chat on the way to her booking.

She was hoping he’d let her off with a spanking instead…

I believe she was runner up on Keith Olbermann’s “Worst Person In the World” segment.

There’s a link to the entire 911 call on Inside Edition’s website.

Sheesh. Desperate much?

Someone has got to find me a picture of this cop! God knows I could use a man.

Ok, really, I’m just curious what he looks like now. I just googled him but couldn’t find a pic.

I just listened to the audio link in Mindfield’s cite, and the woman did say, “just blame it on my dog”.

She made no mention of whether or not her dog was burning.

I just thought I’d add that.

Tripler
Really, you can hear it for yourself.

god, I can’t believe I’m gonna say it but…

I burning your dog?

Sorry, but I’d rather not post my picture right now.
I have to say, it was quite awkward when I went back that second time to arrest her.

:smiley:

Get OUT. This is SO one of those times that I hope I’m not being whooshed, and you really are the subject in question. 'Cause that would be so…beautiful. :smiley:

On a second glance…
Oregon does not = Minnesota.
Bleh. Oh well. So! How 'bout them…somethingorother baseball team…?
:smiley:

Isn’t that just like a man. Just when you think you’ve found a good one, right away he wants to put you in handcuffs.

Well, if she’s got a thing for cops, it stands to reason that she might like getting the cuffs on.

Start worrying when she shows signs of a Taser fetish.

And after the spanking, the oral sex.

I feel a bit sorry for her. I don’t think she meant any harm. She was just bloody stupid. But the story is too big and they have to make an example of her.