Notable books that appear in movies/TV

I just finished making a TARDIS-styled notebook for my daughter, inspired by and styled after River Song’s journal from Doctor Who - this went pretty well and I started wondering about other books that we’ve seen in movies or on TV.

I’m thinking primarily of books that have interesting covers (I guess you can judge a book by it, after all) - for example, The Neverending Story, which has a prominent metallic ‘Auryn’ medallion on it, as well as decorative corner motifs, but I guess this thread should include any books that appear only as devices or props in screen media.

So what others can we come up with - off the top of my head, I’ve got:
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Phileas Fogg’s book of rules and procedures (from the Steve Coogan movie adaptation)
Any number of books appearing in the Harry Potter series, but probably most memorably, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Tom Riddle’s diary and The Monster Book of Monsters
Lovecraft’s Necronomicon appears (I think) in a number of movies

What else?

There’s also a “Necronomicon Ex Mortis” (no relation) in the Evil Dead movies, obviously based on Lovecraft, but slightly different. It is “inked in blood and bound in human flesh” according to the movie.

There’s also the “Red Book of Westmarch” that Bilbo and Frodo compiled over many years, which LOTR is allegedly a translation of.

Oh, and one more. I don’t know if the “Ferengi Rules of Acquisition” ever appear in book form in Deep Space 9, but I *do *have a book copy of them!

There’s the Book of G’Quan from Babylon V (not sure of the spelling on that…).

Buffy the Vampire Slayer probably had a bunch of them; a section of the library was filled with various restricted books.

The Adventures of the Gummy Bears had The Great Book of Gummy.

Indiana Jones’ father had a Grail Diary in Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail.

The Sherlock Holmes stories were, themselves, supposed to be the books that were written by John Watson, a character in the stories.

There’s THE BOOK OF ALL KNOWLEDGE in Circle of Iron: a handsome leather-bound tome with a distinctive design on the front and Christopher Lee guarding it.

That one is nice - and made me remember The Book Of Armaments from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (although it is unclear whether that’s the title of the whole book, or if it’s a canonical book in their version of the Bible).

Oh, and the Observer’s Book Of Monsters from the Wallace & Gromit movie.

ETA: and of course: Electronics For Dogs

Adventure Time’s The Enciridion.

There was a Peanuts New Year’s Day special where Charlie Brown was required to read War and Peace over winter break and do a book report on it.

War and Peace is a real book though.

ETA: Reading back, I probably wasn’t abundantly clear in the OP - I’m looking for notable books that don’t really exist outside of the movie.