Now for something a bit different...

Supposed to be a new ad campaign and I heard that film director Terry Gilliam was involved in its production. What do you think? From a visual and/or consumer impact point of view?

http://www.dontignoreme.com

It’s about freaking time! The whole Python team (minus one, of course) anounced they were going to do a North American tour when they were on that Comedy Central salute to them. What ever happened to that? I haven’t heard anything about it since then.

Eric Idle backed out at the last minute and they blew the whole thing off. End of story.

I don’t think we’ll ever see a full reunion again. Well, not even a reunion excluding Graham Chapman for that matter.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

There are quite a few sites that use the internet as deranged pop-art. My favorite (as you might guess) is www.hell.com , which you might wanna fuck around with.

Yer pal,
Satan

Cool, S.

Sorry, Coldf, but I think it was Palin who backed out on the US gig. Eric had put it together and was pissed off when it fell apart, so he stayed away from the London reunion.

But on a brighter note, I already have my tickets for the Kids in the Hall reunion tour. I’m going with a man who has a cabbage for a head.