Now this IS mundane (warning - mundane)

Ever since Becker started on Paramount on SKY (UK) The synopsis (when you press ‘i’) has been the same general description of the show (something like “New US sitcom about an Angry doctor- Starring Ted Danson”) which is quite strange as all the other synopsises are episode specific (they describe that particular episode), even for obscure programs.

The other day they changed the synopsis for becker for the first time, to.

“Doctor Angry Head”

Is there some bored idiot employed to update the synopsis for Becker? (rhetorical)

Wow. How mundane.

I don’t see how you could get much more mundane.

That is truly mundane. It gives new meanig to the concept of mundanity (am I making that word up?)

I looked up “mundane” in the dictionary, and found this thread.

Funny, I looked up “mundane” in the dictionary, and it had a picture of me reading this thread.

Actually, it could have been a lot more mundane. I’m mildly interested about what it would be like to be the person who writes the programme info that comes up when you press the “i” button on your Sky remote control.

Personally, the thing that tits me off about the Paramount channel (UK) is that they show constant trailers for the Frank Skinner show.

I find it mildly amusing that the in-between programme idents are often wrong. I’ll be watching Frasier, and at the break for ads, the ident screen will say “Now - Sex and the City”

Or Frasier will have just finished and you get a voiceover (which sounds strangely like the one you heard half an hour ago) saying that frasier is coming up next.

That happens on other channels, I’ve noticed.

And I can bare ads for frank skinner, but do they have to show the clip of him doing that stupid dance with no shirt on? (The one where it’s amazing that the audience didn’t all deck him)

Frasier kicks your ass.

Have you ever listened to the opening track of Frasier, “Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”? Kelsey Grammer sounds remarkably black and British - all at the same time.

Don’t tell me how, I can tell whether someone sounds black or not. Maybe other people can.