Number of Sexual Partners

Female, 40, married. 87 partners (all men); no problems. Serial monogamist.

Thanks to everyone for replying. I wish I had a grant to actually study this, as I find it amazingly interesting.

Please continue. :slight_smile:

Male, 42, 170-180 partners.
Wife, 32, 3 including me.

I was 37 before I married and very active. No problems but had she been the one with the most then yeah, there probably would have been.

Male, 33, married, 12- all female.

I feel vaguely inadequate now…

:slight_smile:

I’ve had one and I’m still with him :smiley: He’s the best
~Kittie

male, 49, married, 5, no problems

40, married female, 1.

I purposely never asked my spouse how many partners he had had before me. I feel it’s better for my mental health for me not to know.

Im wondering if you realized that you accidentally put a zero behind your answer? :smiley: Honestly though I think I feel badly for those 10 in between. I guess when your dealing with numbers that big it’s hard to keep track :wink:

Male, 43, married 17 years, 2 partners, no problems

Male, 32, non-traditionally married, 43 partners, no problems to speak of.

Male, 23, married, 1 partner, no problems

Just asked wife:

Female 44, 7 partners, I have no problems with this number, well considering her skills it seems low :smiley:

Female 39(yikes!) the last time I really counted the number of partners I had was in my late twenties and it was more than twenty five and less than fifty. (Penetration only included in the count.) I knew I should have saved that list too cuz boy, I can’t remember half of 'em… (others I still get woozy when I think about 'em)

I spent my thirties in a series of monagomous relationships so I’m more than thirty less than fifty. (no women)

Male, 30, …oh, god…over 200? Somewhere in there…

I was a baaaaaad boy, who someone upstairs was watching over very carefully. An indeterminate but very large number of mostly anonymous partners and no STDs contracted…is that a record? :smiley:

jayjay (not that there’s anything wrong with being bad…)

Oh…all male, btw…

jayjay (gay as a spring breeze)

Male, 45, 3 partners.

female, 30 in a couple of weeks, and it really depends on how we’re defining sex. Intercourse - 5, everything but - I have no idea, probably close to 30.

Female, 38, married 17 years, One.

Male/28/0…since May, anyway.

Other than that, none of your damn business.

Female, 31, 18 1/2* partners.
*There was the hot bartender, looked like Axl Rose…didn’t quite finish, IYKWIM