Number of Sexual Partners

Female, 37, married 14 years, 29 partners

Male, 29, unmarried-but-living-with-my-girlfriend, 8 partners.

I, too, have had long dry spells. There was one point where I was seeing three women at once (yes, they all knew about each other), but that’s not at all typical for me. More often than not, I have a year or so dry spell between partners. I’ve been with my current girlfriend about 3.5 years now, with no breakup in sight. I may have finally gotten it right this time. :slight_smile:

The women I’ve been with in the past have usually been pretty sexually “liberated” - more than half were bisexual, and a few of them had pretty high previous-partner counts (one told me she lost count after 150 or so). The number of previous partners, either for myself or any of the women I’ve been with, has never been an issue at all.

2 partners 20/m/single and no problems caused by my number (or lack thereof…)

F, Married, 33, 1 partner. No complaints received as of this date! :smiley:
Part of me is torn in wanting to have experienced a little more before I got married, but part of me is very glad about having had only my husband.

Female, 28, married… ummmm… let’s see, I need to break it down. If we go by penetration, we’re talking 9. If we go by everything-but-penetration (including oral), then it’s 9 plus another 9, for a total of 18 (hmmm… strange how that worked out).

I haven’t had a problem with the number of partners I’ve had. Mr. Bobkitty, who has a 14.5 year head start on me, was a total slut, and I don’t have a problem with that, nor do I have a problem with the fact that he can’t even come up with names and descriptions if asked.

I do confess to having a problem if my partner has no experience at all. I don’t buy into the ‘virgins are great cause you can break them in’ POV. That explains several of the additional 9… I find out they’re a virgin and it puts the kibbosh on the relationship.

Yup, I’m petty.

-BK

Male, 50, married 19 yrs. 50+ partners, no probs.
Things were different in the 60’s-70’s

Married, 36, 5 or 6 partners.

One of my partners had a split personality. Really.

So I sometimes did the work of a threesome but not really enjoyed the benifits. So does she(s) count as one partner or two?

28, male, Chicago area, currently single.

(Counting on fingers… damn, out of fingers… Taking off shoes and socks and counting on toes…)

And seventeen partners, if my memory serves. That number’s never caused a problem, mainly because it’s never come up in conversation. I’ve been asked a few times how many people I’ve been with, and while I don’t consider the number excessive, I think the question will always cause problems. (I’ll answer it, because I don’t believe in keeping secrets, but it’s like being asked, “Does this make me look fat?”, or, “What are you thinking?” Questions designed, DESIGNED, I say, to get you in trouble.)

Female/Engaged/26 - Number of partners 22 The only problem I’ve had with my numbers is I don’t think it’s enough!

During the summer of 1993 I slept with 15 guys in about 4 months. Then I met my future first/ex husband and we were together for 6 years. I’m monogamous when I’m committed to someone but when I’m single I’m a total slut! (Not ashamed of it either!) After my divorce in 1999 I rounded up the other 7. I’ve decided to stop at 22! :slight_smile:

Isn’t there a rule that says that men multiply their number by 3 to make it look like they’ve had more than they actually have and women divide their number by 3 to make it look like they’ve had less? It really makes sense to me. I’ve dated a couple of guys who said they’d been with like 30 women and found out later (usually from their sister or something) that they’d only had 5 and had been a virgin until they were 19!!

Oh, god, I know what you mean. It is actually depressing how horny I get. :frowning: My info won’t be pertinent considering I’ve never had a relationship and the only partner I had is me, but here you go…F/20 (21 in Oct)/0 partners.

Male 34, married, partners in the upper 30’s before memory gets fuzzy. No problems other than the occasional “Hey Steve you remember that girl at Fort…”

NOTE: Make sure any buddies with you when you’re drinking are as drunk as you, to increase the likelyhood that they’ll also forget embarrassing moments.

I don’t know. More than twelve. Probably more than twenty.

However, anyone who makes my sexual history - or lack thereof - a major deciding factor in how they feel about me is someone I don’t need or want in my life anyhow.

I can say almost the same…

Male, 18, 1, i get horny a lot

[Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws]
I got that beat. I got that beat.

M/26 (27 in Nov)/0

(At the moment I’m tempted to say -1, but I’m not going to even try to explain that.)

Too bad you’re so far away… :wink:

Male/32/single/5 partners.
Problems: number 6? Hellooooo…number 6?

Well, if there’s anything I can do for you…let me know

Female, 20 years of age, in committed relationship, 15 partners.

Problems? Hmmm. Slight. Just based on insecuries.

Female, 20 years of age, in committed relationship, 15 partners. Men and Women.

Problems? Hmmm. Slight. Just based on insecuries.

Female, 20 years of age, in committed relationship, 15 partners. Men and Women.

Problems? Hmmm. Slight. Just based on insecuries. And trying to keep the simultanious ones from finding out about each other…

haha. Oh, those single days!

I am very happy with my boyfriend, though.

oops. could that error be taken care of? thanks