NYC, here I come!

So. I’m moving to NYC. Our current house is on the market and we’ve got realtors (Brown Harris Stevens) there. The papers are signed and national relo is on it. It’s a done deal.

I’m going to be there in corporate housing from Dec 9th to Jan 6th. We’re doing it so we can get a feel for the area, look at some places, see if we and our four year old can take the hustle, bustle and cold. Basically, this month will determine whether we buy an apartment in Manhattan or a house Westchester. We’re definitely leaning towards Manhattan.

Now for the important part: Who wants to hang out? :smiley:

I’ll see you at the DopeFest on Saturday.

Woo hoo!

I’m not sure I can wait that long Mr Woo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wise apple. Well, my birthday is Dec. 28. Whatcha gonna bring me? Huh? Huh? What?

So I couldn’t sell you on Michigan, huh?

Oh well.

I’m afraid it’s much too close to my In-laws. And my father. And my ex-husband. Sorry.

If it’s any consolation, you can help me pick out a present to take to Dave. I’m sure you’ll have all sorts of Crankyrific ideas.

Enjoy, S.D. My first couple of years in the city (I moved here from CO at the end of '89) were a very exciting time in my life. Too bad you don’t have more time to find a place, though. This isn’t exactly strolling through the neighborhood weather.

Wooboy! Sue’s been traded to our team!

If there’s a get-together, count me in!