O brave new world, that has such Dopers in it

<gulp> More condoms! And some penicillin! :eek: (forget the penicillin, we need astroglide, stat!)

Queen is not sure she likes various and sundry members deciding their fates themselves.

Then again, it beats us having to do so.

Consider it Done: Arise, Madame Anyrose and bring forth much communion amongst your fellow peoples.

Can I be the Royal Horticulturalist? I like to grow things.

I’ll be in the fields planting stuff if you bunch of grasshoppers need me.

Actually I intend to barter them for more useful stuff.

Hear ye, hear ye, good citizens of Kytherialand:

Be it deemed that whatsoever you want to call yourselves, so it shall be, (for now or until I hear from the hot dude on the cloud).
Henceforth, ye shall be named, Lady featherlou of the Dirt.

Zebra shows promise as Duke of Radar O’Reilly --don’t forget the xray machine and the whiskey!

Very well. Henceforth I shall be known as Sir Spatial Rift of the Spacetime Continuum. Y’all want to walk from one room to another without ending up on the other side of Kytherialand, y’all better be nice to me. :dubious:

Sure. It’ll be your job to lead the whores to culture.

tom, I will do my best to convince them not to come after the mods. When I’m finally overruled, however, you’re on your own. When you hear the saxaphones, start running toward the forest. Good luck.

Since I’m holding all this toilet paper here, I guess that makes me the Duchess of Poo? C’mon, nobodys squeezing their cheeks? Walking with their legs crossed? I want to trade for food and stuff!!!
(A bass with a bow?)

I’ll trade you a half hour, twice a week, of internet access, for a roll of TP (renewable as needed)

We have a Scrabble tournament coming up, I can guarantee you a bye into the finals for a roll.

I thought that was what the friendly little Squirrels were for. What? What?
Okay how about these shiny reddish leaves growing conveniently on the vine over here?

just thinking about that gives me the :eek:'s

They’re only friendly the first time.

Trust me here.

You sound almost like you speak from experience. ::shudder::

I wonder which part of my silly post gave **anyrose ** the Eeks?

Jim

It says in the Rules that poison ivy and oak are banned from this land.
I have no say in what is done with small mamalian rodents. But why do you think Royalty always had such LONG, ermine robes?

Can I make the sandwiches? I am very good at sandwiches.

Can I make the sandwiches? I am very good at sandwiches.

Make mine a double decker.

M’Lady, as newly annointed Court Jester, er…I mean…-snerk-… newly appointed Court Jester, might I suggest that you crown our dear featherlou as

The Royal Soil

:wink:

Ahhh, an echolalic Sammich Servant. Most excellent. Most excellent.

<—Twirls, bows, flatulates towards Royal Court, flees cackling from room in a manner befitting the Jester.

She is already the Lady of Dirt. But she could be Soiled as well. Up to her.

No more flatulence in my Court. Kytherialand does not allow for that type of gas.

Also, we all weigh 10 pounds less, automatically. And none of us have cellulite.

It is done for lo, I have decreed it.

(I could get used to this)

excuse me, Your Majesty, only 10? couldn’t it be more like 25?