O brave new world, that has such Dopers in it

Pie. Must bring pie. :smack:

I call Queen!

I’m Queen Eleanor and that is final. this is (like the present Queen) merely a courteousy, for show like position. I will advise, listen and go walkabout.

Yes! Finally, a place where my true nature will flourish.
I promise to wave to the hoi polloi at regular intervals.

:smiley: (where’s the crown for this smilin’ face/)

:slight_smile: __. :slight_smile: _ :slight_smile: _ :slight_smile: _… :slight_smile: __… :slight_smile:
_ :slight_smile: _ :slight_smile: _ :slight_smile: _ :slight_smile: _… :slight_smile: _ :slight_smile:
__. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :cool: :cool: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
__. :slight_smile: :eek: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :frowning: :slight_smile:
__. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Will that do your Majesty?

Jim the GoldSmith.

We are pleased.
No, We are most definetly amused.
<raises sceptre, trips over robe> Arise, What Exit, Sir (makes more sense this way–I’m a smart Queen!)

on second thought, that looks like the jester’s crown…hmmmm… :smiley:

You can’t.
They come in boxes of twelve.

:wink:
I’m bringing: ( assuming low-tech society )

1. 1,000 feet of Kevlar rope.
  2. A case of carabiners. ( hey, a case is ONE thing… )
  3. My lucky Moonstone and Herkimer Diamond. One can never be too geologically grounded.
  4. A frighteningly complete first-aid kit, with antibiotics and needle and thread.
  5. Diaphragms ( in case Zebra’s condoms break. ) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
  6. A small knife, a seriously thick bladed large knife, and steel and flint.
  7. A box of Sweetzels brand ginger snaps. Elect me Mayor, you can have one.
  8. A very thick wool coat and matching pants, thickly coated with lanolin.
  9. The soulmate of my dreams.
  10. A large cooking pot.

Cartooniverse

p.s. Shouldn’t we call him Sir What Exit ?

Wow I been made a K’nigit. Cool.
No Jester Crown is that my Queen. Only the finest jewels available were used. Unfortunately the quality was low but we do what we can starting out.

Cartooniverse I can’t change my name, I just got this one. :wink:

Jim

Hey, can I be the official Royal Hunter? Or at least the Royal Lazy Dude?

Are they ten silver saxes?

Can I be Minister for Cakes Chocolate & Confectionery please your Maj? I see the (tootsie) role has yet to be filled?!

Oll Right!

Listen up, subjects. Imma gonna go over this here once.

First–this is Kythiera’s thread, and mebbe she shouda been Queen, but she’s a goddess anyways, so we are still claimin’ it.
Second-Royal appointments are made by Us and Us alone. Got that?

Third–No-one can have access to M&M’s unless we give permission. This honor is granted us by Divine Right. No watery tarts for us–this was one hot dude, who flew down to us on a cloud and annointed us Queen.
Fourth–jeezus, this job has alot of redtape.
What Exit, Sir, besides being a polite interrogatory, is also now our #2 man. (let’s hope his last name isn’t Warbeck)

Cartooniverse has been promoted to Jester of this land. His “correction” of our knighting was most amusing. This time.

Regallag the Axe --sweetie darling, your our big, strong Enforcer. Without you, lil miss Queen here couldn’t go all Wayne Brady on anyone’s ass. We proclaim thee, Scarface Reg the Axe, LLC.

Ying We understand that you would like to serve Her Majesty in a most important way. Confectioner is not a job to be taken lightly. Tootsie rolls are an abomination unto God, and don’t forget it. This role does not allow you access to M&M’s.

Duties of Head Confectioner are as follows: You must make all desserts, snacks, elevenses, teas, midnoc snacks required; you must taste test all desserts that are served; if an offering is not found to be of our liking, you must finish it off; you must also keep us in a size 10, size 8 is preferred, but we are being Reasonable and Flexible here. Splenda is not allowed. Saccharine is right out; Nutra-sweetis banned. Only Swiss or Dutch chocolate is used, I prefer dark, with nuts. And so, as we have deemed it, so it is written: Mistress of the Melting Point–Lady Ying!
Carry on.

**Queen Eleanor of Rigby, Magnificent Leader of Pepperland: **

Great Post, though it was painful to suppress the laughter in my cube. :smiley:

Jim

Mistress E of R, ML of P:

Ooh. ooh, can I be Master of the Games?

Please, please, I promise I’ll stay away from the M & M’s and I’ll make good use of all the games, balls, cards and assorted recreational devices to keep the masses entertained.

Come on you know, this is made for me.

Puhleeeze???

I beg your pardon. <stares icily down nose at Meister Autobus Junge>

What ho is this?

Whom is this **E of R ** of which you speak?
We are Queen, simply. Or simply Queen, if one prefers. <sniffs>

Queen Eleanor, if one must–but there have been a few of those, and not all to our liking. Towers and milestones–what kinda tributes are those? Jeesh. :rolleyes:
Now then, MBG --we are a most reasonable Queen and see the Need for Someone to Play With. Not all of us are good at Games, you know. No indeed.

If one cannot be athletic, at least one can be an athletic supporter.

This New Land that the Goddess has found for Us–it will need strong subjects to mine, er, work, er- be productive. Hence, we deem Games Important, as evidenced by the capital letter beginning the word.

Please kneel.

<wields sword, knocks over throne>

Arise, Sir Sixteen Inch Guy . Be sure to use your newfound glory honorably.

I will be sure to take a keen interest in your, ahem, ascensive progress.

Magnifying glass
Bow
Arrow
Magnet
Axe
Saw
18 inch double ended jelly dong
Hammer
Fine mesh screen
Calculator

Um…what exactly is that?

Yes, do tell. Because if it’s recreational in nature, I have to confiscate it.

I thought it was suppose to be blue?

I want to come, but I want to live on the other side of the planet from Beware of Doug.

And I’ll bring earplugs.

my cat
my favorite comforter
Smokey’s catnip mattress
clothes (I’m very practical)
my board games (specifically Monopoly & Clue)
my iPod
my iMac (someone did say there was a power source, right?)
my camera
my 3-in-1 printer (someone else can bring, or if resourceful make, the paper)
my cell phone (i am gadget gal)

So I guess the last 5 items make me the Princess of Communications. Is that okay, your Majesty?

Waht…not enough adjectives for you or is there something confusing about “dong?” And yes, it must also be blue.

Gimme one of them saxes–I can play.