Oh Atrael....

I am back.

Now spill it.

You know what I want. Oh LORD how I want it!

Now give it to me.

I am waiting.

breathlessly yours,
Kellibelli

…hmmm, I wonder what this thread is?

Holy cow!

Excuse me, I’m going to set up a ticket booth. Kelli, you stay right where you are!

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Okay, Grrrl, here’s my roll of quarters.

BTW, how much time do I get per token?

Mr. K’s Link of the Month:

Punch Bill Gates

Whhoohooo

Hold on…let me get the vasoline.

*rubs some on lips to sooth chapped

Hey! What were you thinking? Perverts!

I know that I have put you through hell, and I know that I have been one rough pecker. But from here on, you are all in my cool book.- Seth Gecko From Dusk Till Dawn

Suave Atreal has departed for Mommy’s house for the weekend. Abandoning me, the other Hampton Roads poster, Friday night and apparently snubbing kells at the same time.

I’ll just have to drink by myself. As to what kells is gonna have to do by herself…

Hey now Chief…no need to be mean…I leave tonight for Ohio…and it’s not my family, but my fiance’s family. I told you in the first thread you started that I would be out of town over most of the holiday’s. Ans since I’m the only other doper around, I asked if we could re-schedual for early next week.

Kelli–
Ok, you asked for it…warning to all, graphic sexual advice to follow.
The info she wants is on how to find the elusive g-spot. I told her that I had some success in finding this little bundle of nerves in about half of my partners, and offered to share my technique.

First off, I believe the G-spot to actually be the backside of your clit. You know how sensitive the front of your clit is, and it has contact with other “things” (clothes, fingers, tongue…whatever) farily often. Imagin how sesitive the other side of it must be…that side hardly gets touched at all.
I advise you to have already had an orgasm before you start on your search…it helps get you in the mood…Oh, and I doubt you could reach it yourself…unless you’re very flexable. tell your partner to insert his middle finger inside you…palm up. (trimmed fingernails are a plus here) What he’s going to do is curl his finger as far upward and inward as he can. What he’s looking for is a place inside you that will feel a little rough…and have small ridges. You’ll know almost immediatly when he finds it :). For him, it’ll be kind of like he’s making a “come here” gesture with his middle finger. He should be trying to rub your clit from the inside. The wider you have your legs spread, the easier it will be for him to get there…And the first few times, is no time for him to attempt to lay next to you or cuddle at the same time…tell him to kneel right in between your legs…it’ll give him a better angle. Now his hand will start to cramp up after a while…it’s an awkward position to hold your hand…but you probably won’t be able to stand it very long either. Also, don’t overuse this…it’ll stop being special if you ask him to every night…lol.

Well, that’s about all I can think of…let me know if you find it, or need some more advice. Other Dopers with different technique’s feel free to jump in here with your advice.

Kelli…
If you don’t have any luck, e-mail me I’ll I’ll give you some tips. I am lucky enough to have a husband who found it :slight_smile:
(life is GOOD!)
suzette100@yahoo.com

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

Zette-
Does he do it about the same way?..I’ve never tries to type a description about that particular topic… :slight_smile: Could you figure it out from that?..

Cool your afterburners, Atreal.

My previous post was meant to be a snide aside. I want to take no chances alienating the only poster in my immediate proximity. I shall resched with you prior to Thursday next week when I shall again be underway.

This works wonderful on males too with just a slight variance on the – uhhhhh – point of entry.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

I would say that’s pretty accurate…if her partner even gets in the vicinity, she’ll be able to adjust her position so it hits just right. Speaking of hand cramping, I have some advice on that, too but I’m not planning on posting it here. E-mail me for info :slight_smile:

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

We have a friend back in Delaware who calls this technique “Scrapin’ the Lump”.

How romantic.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto.

I have successfully located my own, and several of my partners’, but unfortunately, I would have to cut my lovely long fingernails if I wanted to do anything like it again. Sigh. Vanity or self-pleasure? Decisions, decisions…

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Or a toy with a particular curve :wink:

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

You know, I get more useful information in MPSIMS than I ever do in GQ.

From this description, I think that my first sexual experience (not the first time I had sex-there is a difference), the girl was trying to get me to hit the spot. Hand cramps, my ass-I had a cramp that ran all the way up my forearm. That sucked.

Then he said, “That is that.”
And then he was gone.
-Dr. Seuss, * The Cat in the Hat*

Geez, Kelli’s back with a vengance…
Not that that’s a bad thing.

You know, Neuro, you could just trim your middle finger. If people ask, tell them why!

You know, my first girlfriend will be so happy to know that I read this.

And those, ladies and gentlemen, are my witty bons mots.

MMmmmmm,I just knew you would cum through for me!

Thanks.

:slight_smile:

Ohhhhhhh, man…

Who’s got the Windex?

Mr. K’s Link of the Month:

Punch Bill Gates

So, uh, Sanibel… Are we still on for your prom?

:::runs to avoid Satan’s lecture on purity:::

Hi All
If you want to drive her nuts, become multitasking and learn to rub the little bump on the inside while applying oral stimulation on the outside.
It Can Be Done!
Cramping of the hand and arm is not as bad a problem that way.
Peace
t lion

" I Wonder What Happens When I push THIS Button? "