[QUOTE=Lamar Mundane]
We’ve had a nasty season. Got dumped on in late December and all of January. I didn’t see grass in my yard until about March 1st. March was pretty nice, but it snowed continuously from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon. All the outdoor Easter services were cancelled. Now they’re saying a big storm is coming in Thursday afternoon through Friday. 6-12 inches. Then 60 degrees on Saturday.
Springtime in the Rockies!
[/QUOTE]
I didn’t know it was going to be that much!
Crap. I’m never going to get any yard work done.
Sigh.
[QUOTE=yanceylebeef]
I didn’t know it was going to be that much!
Crap. I’m never going to get any yard work done.
Sigh.
[/QUOTE]
RIGHT NOW…
HEAVIEST SNOW SHOULD OCCUR IN THE FOOTHILLS SOUTH OF I-70 AND THE
PALMER DIVIDE. IN ALL…SOME 6 TO 10 INCH ACCUMULATIONS LOOK PSBL
IN THE URBAN CORRIDOR WITH UP TO 18 INCHES IN THE AFOREMENTIONED
FOOTHILLS AND PALMER DIVIDE.
[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
Hey, Kalhoun , if any news crews show up to film the carnage - let us know so we can catch you on the news, 'k?
[/QUOTE]
I’m afraid the drama is over. Everything’s cut and stacked and no Tree Dudes were harmed. I don’t know how I’ll ever come down from the chaotic high that was my day!
[QUOTE=Kalhoun]
I’m afraid the drama is over. Everything’s cut and stacked and no Tree Dudes were harmed. I don’t know how I’ll ever come down from the chaotic high that was my day!
[/QUOTE]
A few fingers of a good whiskey?
[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
A few fingers of a good whiskey?
[/QUOTE]
(Eyes the liquor cabinet…looks at the clock…Nah, I gotta go to da tax man to see if he can figure out what we did wrong on our filing)