Oh yum! How have I made it 42 years without tasting the deliciousness of

Mango chutney?

I just bought some mango chutney in order to make Coronation Chicken salad. I’ve never had that either and the Olympics are inspiring me. Anyway, there were two versions at the store, regular and spicy. I bought both because I couldn’t decide. I just had a taste of each and they are mind-blowingly yummy. I am now trying to figure out every way I can incorporate these into my life. I think for sure I will make some chicken wings with mango chutney. What are some other ideas?

Pan roast a pork tenderloin.
Add a small jar of mango chutney and 1/2 cup of water when it’s done and take it off the heat to rest covered for 10-15 minutes.
When the pork has rested take it out of the pan and slice it thin.
Stir the the chutney in the pan with the water and any juice from the pork well.
Serve the pork slices over rice and spoon the chutney sauce over.
For a veg blanched sugar snap peas, glazed carrots, or steamed broccoli all work really well.

Mango chutney is very good as an accompaniment to curry meals.

Mix with cream cheese (to taste) and use as a dipping sauce for coconut shrimp.

The chicken salad is awesome. I did 1/2 mayo and 1/2 yogurt in the dressing as there are eleventy-billion different recipes online. I think next time I’ll up the amount of yogurt and decrease the mayo to make it less caloric.

Zoid - I have some french beans in the fridge. Will definitely have to try putting some of the chutney on them. The pork loin sounds divine, too. Thanks!

As a dip with cream cheese - yes! I’ll have to plan for that too.

I am an Indian-curry noob. I make Thai curry all the time, but have never delved into Indian. I had no idea what I was missing.