OJ in Dogma???

Did anyone else notice this???

The first scene with Linda Fiorentino, when she’s at mass. The camera is focused on her, but if you look back and to the left (back, and to the left), you see good ol’ Orenthal James!!! I swear to God. I sat through the entire credits to see if they mentioned him, but they didn’t, so I’m looking for someone to collaborate my story here. I haven’t spoken to anyone else who saw it, so I could be wrong. If you saw this too, let me know that I’m not crazy.

The IQ of a group is equal to the IQ of the dumbest member divided by the number of people in the group.

You mean the black guy sitting between Lyle Menendez and Lorena Bobbitt? No. I don’t think that’s him.

Elmer J. Fudd,
Millionaire.
I own a mansion and a yacht.

Should be going back for my third viewing so I’ll let you know.

Born O.K. the first time…

If you are born again, do you have two belly buttons?

Nobody could be that stupid…

Save The Endangered Jackalope! Send Cash Now! If You Do This, I Will Use The Cash To Save Any Jackalope That I Happen To Find! Send Cash Now! Before It’s Too Late! My Bills, I Mean The Jackalope’s Bills Are Due The 15th Of The Month!
This has been a message from the Illuminated Committee To Save The Jackalope. Fnord.

I found it amusing to see Betty Aberlin as the nun at the airport. I saw that and was like “LADY ABERLIN!!! How’s King Friday?”

Teeming Millions: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions
“Meat flaps, yellow!” - DrainBead, naked co-ed Twister chat
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Common, George Carlin as a Cardinal? Now that’s funny!