OK, everyone, games over now....

Ok, You all can stop griping about my oddball posts now, intelligent people stop ok?–Geez. WEll, for now, i will try to post more enlightening topics. Sorry all You people with such low self esteem that you have to pick on someone to boost your personal confidence and to look cool, as for your posts, I FIND THEM ALL dull boring and insidious retardations of what a “Good Post” should be. YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK IF YOU ASK ME!!

We didn’t pick on you because we have low self esteem. We did it because we’re incredible snobs. You’ll notice that the Straight Dope motto is “Fighting Ignorance Since 1973.” People like you are the reason “it’s taking longer than we thought.”

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Well, shit. I wasn’t going to respond. But you broke the ice, Chris.

Palidoormat: Boo-fuckin-hoo. I’m crushed. Such a powerful statement about my self-esteem makes me sure you were only kidding about the “Oracle” shit. You’re actually a practicing psychiatrist, right?

Jee-zus, boy. You want attention, sure. But if you’re going to try to insult people, learn how to do it right. You’re not pissing people off, you’re just annoying the fuck out of them.

-andros-

There’s always a bigger fish.

Palidors spewed the following diarrhea: Ok, You all can stop griping about my oddball posts now, intelligent people stop ok?

So, you just want the other moron trolls to respond? Seems to me you are afraid of posters with more than two brain cells to rub together, which is one more than you have. I can understand why you don’t want us to bother you. It hurts, doesn’t it? Try hard to follow me here, honey.

You then farted: Geez. WEll, for now, i will try to post more enlightening topics.

Let’s start by fixing that sentence. It should be: Well, for now, I will try to post more enlightening topics. Might I suggest one where we discuss what uses your one remaining brain cell has? For instance; we could use it to briefly flicker an LED and then go home for a BBQ.

You then let out a big load with: Sorry all You people with such low self esteem that you have to pick on someone to boost your personal confidence and to look cool,

Another sentence I must fix before I can respond. It should be: I’m sorry all you people, with such low self-esteem, feel the need to pick on someone to boost your personal confidence and to look cool.

Did I fix that to boost myself? No, I fixed it to show what an idiot you are and how easy it is to make your rambling coherent. To look cool? Maybe, we’ll see.

You then went on with another load of hot air: as for your posts, I FIND THEM ALL dull boring and insidious retardations of what a “Good Post” should be. YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK IF YOU ASK ME!!

Okay, rather than fix that I’ll let it stand except to point out that “insidious retardations” isn’t a phrase. Insidious means “designed to entrap; full of wiles. Causing harm” which would have made a very interesting statement about our posts. But then you added “retardations” which means “to hinder the advance or course of; impede; delay” so you are saying that our posts are “causing harm and hinder the advance” of what a “good post” should be. Which, doesn’t add up to much. It makes somewhat more sense after I have broken it down but still doesn’t add up to much coming from you. I sincerely doubt you knew the meanings of those two words until I spelled them out for you.

I am compelled to ask if the aforementioned is true, then why did you post? If we have no room to talk then why are you bothering to talk to us? If you can post a meaningful topic then, please, do. I know it will take all your skill to do it but I can believe. There is such a thing as an idiot savant. So far, you are just an idiot.

Byzy, wouldn’t his amazing skill at being an idiot make him an idiot savant? :slight_smile:

Sly, you’ve posed a conundrum.

You don’t have to try to make stupid posts. In fact, I’ve found most stupid posts are stupid posts due to simple lack of effort.

Idiot savant? I should think not.

Dunce? Arguably.

Troll? Assuredly.

sigh
I’m slythe, not Sly.
If you don’t get it right, I’ll start flirting with you, just to see what kind of havok ensues in your household. :wink:

I don’t think I need to add anything to this other than both quotes are Palidor’s.

Paladork
I am going to cut out the foreplay and get to the point.
Did your parents have any children that lived?

Congratulations,
you have just been marked as territory.
signed,
The LION

Palidor:

WAH! WAH!

Enough said.

SC

“People’s Poet don’t die, we’ll kill ourselves if you do, but first we’ll take off all our clothes.” The Young Ones

Well, Palidors, you answered my question as to whether or not you’re a troll. However, one who is more skilled than I with dealing with your kind has returned. Speaking of which…

Chief Scott is back! All right!

The Ai\ Yue- Ha
FAQ:

1. Eye You-way Han
  2. It’s Chinese.
  3. The symbols are tone marks.
  4. No, I wasn’t drunk when I registered.
  5. Just call me John, OK?

Oh, boy, another one! Let the flaming commence! Boy, Palisnore, I’m sorry for being such an insufferable snob! Just because I have mastered the art of the “Shift” and “Delete” keys (you know, the “Delete” key? So you can undo all those silly typos and don’t have to post them, making you look like a fifth-grade dropout?), does not give me any right to make fun of your incoprehensible screen-drool. You know, I wouldn’t blame you for being a fifth-grade dropout, having to suck the teacher off to pass your spelling tests would probably put me off education, too. Of course, you probably would have done better is you hadn’t excused yourself to go to the bathroom during school so much, the stuff written on the bathroom walls is not exactly the cream of the literary crop, you know, and not an example to be followed. But there you were, consigning to the toilet what you would later be dumping on this board, and not learning the basic communication skills that would at least keep the ridicule to a minimum, and that’s why the teacher had such a spring in her step at the end of the day. Therefore, I hereby bestow the Harris-Klebold Achievement in Education award to: Palibore!

…and the Kellibelli Award for the Most Descriptive and Articulate Slam of the Day goes to…(drumroll here) NeuroTrash-Grrrl!!!
Congrats to you!
:wink:

Palidors,

What is the matter with you, anyway?

Most people in your circumstances would sign off, buy a dictionary, take a typing course, finish grade school, come back and lurk for 11 years, and THEN make a tentative post like, “What’s better, Burger King or Wendy’s?”

But noooo…

Most trolls become tiresome after a while, but you…

Words fail me.

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

Palidors wrote:

All right, then, I won’t ask you.

Ooh! Ooh! I saw him first!

Now then… palidors…

As has already been established, you are of no use in this forum. In fact, with the exception of maybe cow tipping or dumpster diving, I can’t fathom what use you might have, what with the valuable oxygen you intake, which could be pout to better use… Say, feeding a fire in an orphanage. Yes, even parentless kids frying would be a better use of air than your breath!

In any event, your posts are infantile, juvenile, and overly hostile. Your presence in this forum just lowered the collective IQ of its inhabitants by a full third.

I would sic my dog on you, palidors, but my dog doesn’t mess with shit like so other dogs. Which means, in fact, that my dog is smarter than you are as well!

You are nothing but a flaming duckweed, palidors, and, and I shan’t waste another breath on you.

Turn off your Web TV, leave your trailer, go back to your job at 7-11 (though I hear your nickname of “Slurpee” came before this job… I wonder why?), and never darken the door of this fine message board again. Lest I REALLY have to get medieval on your ass…

Yer pal,
Satan

Dammit, slythe. Why don’t you just change your name? How about patsy or something?

Oh, and to you Palidors: Just keep your head out of that paint can shaking machine for a while and you’ll be fine.

I will be nobody’s Patsy! :slight_smile:

I am slythe, not Sly!
One of us is smart, the other one is cute.

Well, someone has to ask…

So slythe, which is which? Are you the smart one or the cute one? :wink: