Okay Ladies -- it's your turn

Did you want a pic of what I actually look like on a daily basis, or one of those glam shots? :smiley:

Can you lift one off of my web page?
Its at http://members.aol.com/abbie4ever22/index.html

Will do my best to submit before tomorrow. We’re rebuilding our PC, and the scanner and zip drive, source of all currently scanned photos, are currently off line. I had to send Green Bean my driver’s license photo… :frowning:

Maybe I should have a web page.

John,

For some reason, everyone tells me that! LoL

I must say you’re one of the more funny posters around here…

-Sam

Rummage, rummage I’ve got one here somewhere.

Tech, my Cinco de Mayo pictures are being developed at this very moment. There should be a good one to send ya in that bunch!

I figure the hit rate on this is going to be astronomical, so I’m going glam, lol. I can’t decide between the schoolgirl or the vamp look though…:wink: (I can’t get my hands on a cigarette holder, but I do have martini glasses.)

I’ll send you mine tonight when I get home from work. I’d rather send one that doesn’t have Cat ^…^ written on it. Even though that’s my preferred handle, no one here really knows me as that, so it can be confusing. I need to find one without that on there or erase it, and to do that I need to be on my home computer.

Thanks again for doing all this work, techchick!

I’d never seen the pictures of the LA meeting before.

Ursa Major looks a) nothing like I pictured him, and b) exactly like my boss.

Weird.

what’s that in your hand in that pic, eh? Looks a bit familiar…

OOhh, Okay I’ll send one, it’ll be a glam one, from my old portfolio, I’ll send it tomorrow or the day after at the latest. Coldfire is much cuter than I thought he was, I’m just looking through the others now.

There are some majorly hot men here. (I always nknew I wanted y’all for your minds, but who knew the bods would match?)
Too bad I’m not single or I’d be prowling!

I’m married too, or I’d be shopping here.

Coldfire, you better looking than I had been imagining.:smiley:

Ladies,

You are in luck.

I have to work tonight and haven’t finished the men’s pages yet, so you will have more time.

Eve, I don’t have a scanner at this time, not until mid or late June. Do you have a buddy that has one? I have had so many emails in the last couple of days I bet AOL is tripping on it all!

Anyhow, I will hopefully be able to finish the men after I get back from work tonight, but not sure how my schedule will pan out.

No, I don’t have a scanner and I don’t know anyone who does . . . Unless you mean those things that make your head explode.

I’ll just content myself with the link I posted above. What a shame, too—I have this nifty Matthew Brady daguereotype of me, lifting my skirts to show my shapely ankle to a passing chimney sweep . . . OK, so it’s a FEW years old . . .

Eve, you probably don’t want to spend the money for a silly picture on the net, but Kinkos and other places usually only charge $10.00 per scan.

Just a thought…I have not checked out the picture you listed yet…but will soon!

Eve, come to Edmonton for a book signing and I’ll scan your pic for you at the same time!

Unfortunately the best picture I can find is this one. I’d prefer to have my husband edited out (no, not the way it sounds!) if you can. It’s pretty big, as well. If that’s a problem, just don’t bother (I can’t e-mail a photo right now).

Eve,

That picture will work fine…HAHAHAHAHAHA, it will work dandy my dear < evil grin > :wink:

Katt:
You do look good in that picture…what if you scanned in the whole drivers license, and edited out or changed the “pertinent” information. That would be a howl.