Okay, Next Time I Feel Like A Sucker.....

… I’ll be sure to check with all the mods/admins to check veracity.

Thing is, I have established a trust here, and that means all Dopers, and I’m right there when I can be. Y’all were there when I needed you and that’s just the way Dopers are and the way I want to be.

But asking for money for giving up up your pet and when you badly need to find it a home is just wrong, no matter where the request is posted.

My plan was to get some rescues/fosters lined up, but I can tell you right now that none of them will pay to take pets in.

And that’s it, as far as I’m concerned.

I will do anything I can to help the four-footed ones, but I will NOT help sell them!

Thanks

Bill

How about a little more detail for those of us who don’t follow your exploits with a magnifying glass and/or can’t read your mind?

We understand where you’re coming from here – let’s handle this off the board, okay?

I’m sending you an email.

Quasimodem is referring to this thread –

Due to a miscommunication Quasi thought Time Like Tears was asking for a fee for someone to take her dog – this is not the case and never was.

Time Like Tears does need your help as outlined in the MPSIMS thread.

Both Time Like Tears and myself have communicated with Quasi and the situation should be straight now. Please let me know if it’s not.