(Old) Firin' up the grill in the MMP

This just goes to show how screwed up the kiss being out of school and a holiday weekend makes me. I saw the new thread and thought, “Isn’t that supposed to be tomor… oh yeah. I guess it is Monday, innit?”

I’ve never been much of a griller. I don’t remember doing much grilling when I was growing up in New York. There were a few years when I was in high school that involved lots of grilling thanks to my stepmom. But after that, I’ve always lived in apartments where there’s a strict no grills policy. That’s not to say I won’t happily go when friends do the grilling. But it’s not worth it for me to try and work it out.

pilot , it always seems like you meet people from close by whenever you’re both further away, doesn’t it? Small world indeed! Nice story, though, and glad you made it home safe.

doggio, thanks for the hugs. Definitely appreciated.

No weirder than my Pepsi allergy.

Thank you, and :blush:. It is very comfy. Though if I hadn’t been trying to find a specific style of dress, I’d definitely gone for something with pockets!

That sounds like a very relaxing day. Especially the outdoor time. I keep wanting to bring my tarot deck outside to practice some readings, but until I get more than an old coffee table out there, it’s just not going to be comfortable. I do enjoy my reading and tableting time though.

That has always seemed to happen to me with past Diablos. I’ve never been as excited to play nightmare mode - not sure why, just not my thing. I’ve never really done any guild stuff either. The most interaction I seem to have is when Hubby and I decide to play together. I think that is becoming an itch worth scratching.

And thanks for the compliment on the dress. :blush:

shoe, sorry that irk was so irksome. The only big of brightness to the cloud I can find is that at least it wasn’t dull.

Just lying here in bed, listening to Hubby breath through his CPAP as he sleeps next to me. It’s very calming. In a little bit, I’m gonna get up, put on some clothing and start my day. Still debating on whether I feel like baking anything this morning for the family or whether I’m just going to make myself a smoothie. Ah, the difficult choices I have!

Have a great holiday for those who get to holiday today and an easy Monday for anyone who doesn’t.