(Old) A Head For The Hills MMP

Today was quite the lazy day for me. After I did the stoopid chores, I just lazed around and stitched. I didn’t come to the dope, I didn’t check the news and I didn’t look at Nextdoor. I took my work outside for a while, then the wind kicked up and I didn’t want my canvas to get dusty, so I brought it inside and took my tablet outside so I could play games, but that only lasted for half an hour because I couldn’t leave the bit I was working on unfinished, so the rest of the day was spent stitching. Twas wanderful.

If you know someone with a sewing machine, you can beg them to make a patchwork wall hanging out of them. They make pretty nice throw pillows, too. If Shadow likes to snooze in tents, you can make a dandy kitty tent out of a t-shirt.

I have so many family recipes that I can’t use anymore because they don’t say how much should be in the can or box.

At least they have adjusted for it so you know how many cans to use.

That makes it so very helpful. Many of my family recipes call for “1 can of mushrooms” or that sort of thing. I actually sent most of the hand written cards to a niece who foolishly said she would like to scrapbook them into the family tree project she has going on.

Always!

That sounds like quite the trip, I’m so happy you and sis had such a good time.

The homeless issue makes my heart hurt every day, I surely do wish we had a whole lot more money we could donate and give away.

I hope your Pentecost Sunday was wonderful!

Oh, I know and I’m not upset about the scuffs, I’m upset because hubs was serious about it coming like that from the dealer. He’s developing some really concerning memory gaps.

How are your eggs doing? Did you ever say what kind of birds they are?

I thought it was very thoughtful and was seriously verklempt by them doing this while their world is still pretty upside down.

The image is really disturbing though. It’s just so very wrong in so many ways that I want to laugh/cry every time I look at it.

Bless their hearts.

PVP isn’t all there is. You start with the standard small village beset by evil and get a story as you explore and work your way up. However, once you have finished it once, you can’t just move up to nightmare and start over, there is other stuff to do to gain more levels and such…but eventually the only thing left if you want more is PVP and guild raids.

That’s kinda why I was back to playing D1 when my second needlepoint patterns arrived.

I think it does too!