A virginal MMP!

Did I finally get the chance to make an MMP?

Oh Sandman, why do you continue to elude me?

No content here from this Zombified Mumper. Happy new week all!

I’m not sure about the appropriateness (never posted on an MMP) or if there’s a thread somewhere but I want to send my condolences to Baker, whose aunt died Saturday night. May your aunt rest in peace, Baker.

Good Mornin’ Y’all! Up and caffienatin’. YAWN 'Tis 50 Amurrkin out with a predicted high of 79 for the day. Nice!

Butters thanks for startin’ us off this mornin’! As you know content is not important in the MMP OP as it just gets hijacked to heck and back. :smiley:

Buff welcome! Thanks for the info re DeathMistress’s aunt. It’s been a tough time for her lately. First her father, now an aunt. {{{Baker}}}

Tonight is men’s night over to the church house. Thus, steaks are marinatin’ and beer is a chillin’. We look forward to this every month. Always a good time to be had by all.

Ok, that’s all I got. Now I need more caffiene and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, alas and alack, irk purtification must commence. Le sigh.

Happy Moanday Y’all!

Blurf.

{{{{Baker}}}}

I got nuthin.

Garumph. I’m not feeling this Monday. It’s chilly, I’m sleepy, and I’d like nothing more than to take the kitties and go back to sleep for a few hours.

Oh hell…Ow. Ow.

Well, the “hmm, my back feels weird, did I overdo helping a pal?” has morphed into a full-blown spasm where I can’t stand up.

Okay, you cruel, laughing Gods of PTO! I’d rather go to work!!! I had a cute outfit picked out and everything!

Love,

GB, currently shaped a bit like a question mark.

Biofreeze, stat!

I had that spasm problem. I spend a lot of time on the phone at irk and when my employer changed the phone systems, they did not have the foresight to purchase headsets that work with the phones. So I spend a lot of time either holding the phone to my ear or cradling it against my shoulder. I wound up with a spasm that wouldn’t let go and it hurt like hell. I went to the urgent care doc, who prescribed Valium and Vicodin at night and ibuprofen during the day. I can honestly say I haven’t slept that well in I don’t know how long.

It’s Moansday. It’s cold and it’s open enrollment for seniors on certain Medicare plans. I want to go home.

Have a good day, everyone.

Mawnin all,

I have a irking tablet. Other than that I have nothing.

Cheers

Jim

{{{{{Baker}}}}}}

Blurf.

(((((Baker)))))

I also has a big round nuffin’.

You don’t often see a virginal. Nor a spinet, if it comes to that.

{{{{{{{Baker}}}}}}}
Cousin is coming out for a sleepover/playdate! But of course, Mother Nature has decided it’s a good time to dump some Autumn rain storms on us tomorrow and Wednesday.
Brrrrr - woke up to an ice box. I guess I’d better close the bedroom window and finally put the heat on.
also Blurf.

Mor… uhh… afternoon all.

It’s a soggy windy day, and I dunno what to do with it. I think I shall mainly be sitting in applying to jobs, after the latest ludicrous irk situation- being sent to a job 10 miles away, getting there, then discovering, after half an hour, that we were never actually booked, and another team (who’d been told a slightly later start time) from a different company showed up. Over an hour of my time wasted, drove 20 miles, and I doubt I’ll even get the £5 for the half hour I was actually there paid, at least without a fight.

Anyway, maybe I should go do something- even if Monday is my Sunday, it’d still be a shame to waste it entirely.

{{Baker}}

They say you always remember your first time…

I’m listening to the radio.

Lots to do today.

{{{{Baker}}}}

Did anyone else notice we have A virginal MMP & the first poster is an MMP virgin?
Welcome, jimbuff314, & if your 40 yo, get yer arse over to one (or more) of the 40yo virgin IMHO threads. :wink:

I have the lovely smell of 6 months of burning dust. It was 61° in the house this morning & it’s only going up to 60° outside, which means the house won’t be getting much warmer. So much for holding out 'til Nov & the nice, cheap utility bills. :frowning:

Up, caffeinated, and off work today. I think I shall vacuum.

{{{{{Baker}}}}}
And welcome, Jimbuf314! We should call you Pi.:slight_smile:

It’s official! My last day at the current job is Firday and the first day of my new job is next Monday. I get to drive to work (parking is free!) and all that fun stuff. That’s the happy news.

The irritating news: The water cooler isn’t dispensing water. I need water for my tea. Blurf.

{{{{Baker}}}}

{{{Baker}}}

Here physically but not entirely mentally. I had a terrible night and we had to get up at 0430 to get FIL to the hospital by 0530. Then it turns out they didn’t have the right blood on hand just in case he needed a transfusion (he’s having a knee replaced) so his surgery was put off till at least 11… **FCD **and his Mom are still over there, but I came home to tend to Higgs - she doesn’t like my brother in law for some weird reason, so I needed to take her out and stuff. I may try to snooze, too.

I did run by WalMart to get my glasses fixed and pick up some yarn for the trip home. I broke one of the nose pads and it cost me a whopping $2 for them to replace them for me. I hated having to charge such a small amount but I only had a few quarters in my pocket. Anyway, glasses are fixed, so yay!

Other than that, meh. I’m ready to be home. We may leave tomorrow afternoon and get a hotel enroute, or leave in the wee, small hours of Weds morning. We shall see.

Anyway, Happy Moanday!

Happy Moonday!

I am hearing that settlement may be this week.
I’m not holding my breath.

I have some papers I need to sign and send back. I’m glad I have a phone that lets me download and sign forms.
I have a ton of stuff to do today. The cable guy is coming out tomorrow and I need to clear a path to the cable. I’m slowly chipping away at my list of things to do. Of course the list keeps growing,

{{{Baker}}}

{{{{BAKER}}}}

The title threw me a little. Here I thought some Mumper qualified for an intense fear of volcanoes. Silly me ------ I shoulda known better.

I’m so sorry. Open enrollment time is horrific!