Straight Dope Message Board
(Old) It's a matter of taste in the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
susan
June 29, 2026, 7:35am
355
Hey, we call a frappe a cabinet in RI, so youse nevah know.
(Old) The Gift of Life in the MMP
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
(Old) Late morning for the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
290
959
September 21, 2026
(Old) Digging things up in the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
gardening
,
mmp
260
1277
March 9, 2026
Break on through to the other site- A MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
270
2311
June 30, 2020
(Old) Time Is On My Side (?) - A Daylight Savings MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
292
1678
March 17, 2026
Getting up in the world in the MMP
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
mmp
250
2364
August 16, 2021