OMG!!!! She has Tits!!!

Hillary clinton wears a sweater.

All the time you spend as a woman in a position of power, and you show 2 inches more skin than usual and all the pant suits, sedate colors, and careful planning are down the drain. He doesn’t even mention what topic she was discussing while in the senate. From here on in it’s gonna be about what effin’ clothes she’s wearing.

Maybe I’m reading too much into this but, it seems to me that its like they’re subtley trying to remind you: “Bewaar of them wimmen’s, theys got wiles. Theys untrustworthy to do a may-an’s job”

Well, ill be damned if the title itself didn’t drag me in here…

What a surprise, LOUNE’s here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I guessed she had them, but I had no idea she was so ugly.
No wonder she stayed with Bill when he strayed. Who’d want a woman like that?

You know who has tits? Queen Elizabeth. Built like the bow of a Viking ship, that lass is.

What kind of ship tits does Hillary have?

God damn, she was beautiful in her day.

Dinghy.

In other words, she and Bill match perfectly.

I’m gonna have to remember that. I’ve told people I have a chest like a old-blood Quarter Horse mare…that visual will be eaiser to explain :stuck_out_tongue:

As I said to a co-worker this morning: Public response to her campaign is going to be a subconscious expression of America’s twisted feelings about women in general and powerful women in particular, and I could really do without that.

I believe the correct term, in the vernacular, is ‘quite fetching’.

Any way to link this directly to the ‘Does sexism exist?’ thread in Great Debates…?

I didn’t get what the fuss is about, except they’re grasping at straws hoping people can be indignant about something she does. It’s not like anything is exposed. Wait their is a little bit of cleft showing. That’s about as sexually manipulative as a one on the 1 to 10 scale.

It’ll all be worth the fuss if George Will misspeaks just once about Tittary Clinton.

1. Kurtz is discussing a piece by the fashionista people at the Post.
  2. The beat themselves up in their ombudsman this week.
  3. Urgh. When do the 'This was all designed by the Post to help her fundraising conspiracies begin.

I betcha Givhan wishes she’d kept her typewriter closed by now.

That’s cleavage? Hmmm.

So can I still think that she’s a manipulative snake who will stop at nothing (including dead bodies piling up) to get what she wants or do I have to back off lest I be seen as hating her for showing cleavage?

Cause she could wear a burqa, and I’d still think she’s a vile, disgusting human being with no integrity and a lust for power that would’ve made Attila the Hun blush.

If you’re talking about the original Post story, I can understand devoting some space to how she presents herself. Image matters for candidates, she’s the first woman to have a significant chance at being nominated, and she’s always paid a lot of attention to her image.

You can think whatever you want. I’m sure a burqa is what some people would hope any woman who’s over thirty/over 120 pounds/under a C cup/has some semblance of intelligence would wear. (as can be seen in this thread, if that’s not a whoosh)

A cite for the “bodies piling up” would give me something more interesting to read than the circle jerk that’s going around in the news about how an almost 60 year old woman is attempting coquetry.