Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread

“911” had a similar story last week (stupid couple tries to have sex on a moving firetruck - bad news when it takes a corner)

Elon has reinstated Individual 1’s Twitter account.

Fuck Elon! I thought he didn’t like Trump.

No Trump tweets yet. Maybe he’s waiting to be begged to come back.

Two football analysts got into a “discussion” off-screen after one of them made a comment about the other one’s wife.

According to Reuters, the disgraced former president is not interested in coming back to Twitter.

“I don’t see any reason for it,” the former president said

Maybe it’s true?

It’s possible that Trump doesn’t care about being on Twitter, he just cares that people want him back on Twitter.

It’s like that douchebag that has no interest in a girl, but still wants her to be interested in him.

The Libertarian Party shared a common anti-Semitic post while discussing the collapse of the FTX crypto empire.

I think in the thread about truth social, it’s mentioned that he has to post first there, and waiting and copying a tweet could be too much work, if that’s true.

Darwin award contender. That is some world-class stupid.

Ha. Truth Social is not in good shape, if Trump goes to Twitter, it will die for sure. and Twitter appears to be dying too.

Just another example of every thing Trump touches turns to shit.

I guess he died while doing what he loved. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

That doesn’t apply to any messages about political stuff, fundraising, or getting out the vote.

DWAC disclosed in Monday’s filing TruthSocial does have exclusive rights to some of Trump’s social media postings—but it won’t have a monopoly on the type of political red meat that made Trump such a draw on Twitter in the first place. In general, Trump will be obligated to post content on TruthSocial six hours before it can be published anywhere else. But there’s a massive loophole: These rules don’t apply to any content that is related to political messaging, political fundraising, or get-out-the-vote efforts. Those can be posted anywhere Trump wants, whenever he wants.

I imagine those are the kinds of tweets he’d really like to make now that he officially announced his candidacy.

But even though he can use Twitter, apparently he has concerns about Truth Social. Now that it is tied to him so tightly, its failure is his failure, and his snowflake ego can’t stand looking like a loser.

Trump has told people that he can’t ditch Truth Social — the social-media platform he launched after being banned from Twitter and Meta-owned Facebook last year — because it’s too intertwined with his image and brand to let it fail

He doesn’t. He likes money. And he thinks this will make money.

It won’t. It will accelerate twitter’s decline into the toilet.

Oh see my brother’s clumsy Colonel, and when he gets unhappy he breaks things. Like say, he don’t feel the army’s playing fair by him, he may start breaking things, Colonel.

Elon reinstated Individual 1 after a poll dominated by bots, and responded with , “Vox populi, vox dei”, “The voice of people is the voice of God”. But then somebody pointed out that he was only quoting part of the whole statement, which was "Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.”, “Do not listen to those who say the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the tumult of the crowd is always close to madness.”

He did that after conducting a poll on Twitter. A bunch of people voted to reinstate Tan the Conman and now they’re all whining about how the left censors free speech but their hero is back to tell them what to believe, er, I mean to tweet some more.

Musk broke twitter so bad that, shades of Usenet, users are apparenty uploading entire cinematic movies, and they are not getting taken down.