Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 1)

So? If Walt Disney’s frozen corpse rose from the cryochamber to give her permission that doesn’t make it right for her to park in two handicapped spots all day long just so she doesn’t spend 5 minutes re parking her van.

No, she wasn’t. She was doing what she was instructed to do, and it was a reasonable course of action. It’s nice if you can do what you did, but perhaps it’s not so easy to leave her son alone while maneuvering the car like that. And she shouldn’t need to.

She expects to get to be on the news. When I was in junior college in the mid-70s, I bought a pack of those and placed a couple on poorly-parked cars on campus. Never got on the news, though.

Woman hits uniformed sailor in a restaurant, apparently because he didn’t look like a sailor to her

https://www.wfsb.com/news/berlin-police-look-to-identify-woman-accused-in-assault-at-local-restaurant/article_789a85e8-1585-11ec-a5bc-4b1763731ef7.html

Maybe I mis-read the article (and I’m not going to go re-read it to be sure) but . . .
I thought the problem there was that all the double-size handicapped spaces were occupied, so the lot attendant told her to park in two regular parking spots.

That was the impression I got but, like you, I can’t bothered to go back and reread the article either.

Okay, I re-read the article now, so nobody else has to. It doesn’t say that exactly – It says she was in a disability lot, which seems to imply that there’s an entire lot set aside for disability parking. It says only a few spaces have direct ramp access and those were all occupied. So the lot attendant told her to use two adjacent spaces elsewhere in the disability lot that don’t have direct ramp access.

I thought this was interesting

Hmmm – Six of them passing away in six weeks. Sounds like a conspiracy.

You may think you’re joking, but:

Of course there are conspiracy theories about this.

“Six people who spread the view that there’s no danger in swimming with sharks and that they’re ‘just big fish’ have been eaten by sharks while swimming with them. It must be a conspiracy!”

Paid super spreaders? What’s that job posting look like? “Are you knocking on heaven’s door because you got the rona? Are you mad at the right-wingers and want to get a little revenge, and make a little moolah, before you croak? Do we have the job for you!”

Makes me yearn for the good old days where it was just the Face-eating Leopards Party.

Paid superspreaders of a hoax?

They’re spreading a placebo!

Looks like crisis actors are becoming obsolete.

Sounds like god smiting mightily.

At least the godbothering “hurricanes are punishing gays” idiots should see it that way.

Hell, were I sick/dying with COVID I’d infect these bozos free gratis courtesy of the Wolf City Development Corporation.

I was wondering what those folks thought of Hurricane Nicholas coming on the heels of the Texas governor’s bullshit last week.

Are you the Native American ranch hand, the drunken gunfighter, the sex maniac or the uncle?

Never mind. Stupid question!

I’m guessing the guy never owned a car before. Anyone else should know to never leave the keys in the car, certainly not while the car is running.