Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Yeah, but these are Things We Said Today.

And the truth is out.

Too bad. I was looking forward to an erudite discussion on why there’s airr.

Colibri is unabashedly closing his threads, one by one.

I came this close to opening a thread in ATMB requesting that GQ be renamed Abashed Questions.

Not sure if you lurked much before joining, but we’ve had lots of guys storm in here and start a whole bunch of threads expecting to educumate us. He’s just the latest, and one of the stupidest.

That’s the kind of asshole who would smile in your face and feign innocence while implying that you are being unkind or a jerk for telling him to knock it off. “Well gosh, what do you mean? I’m just asking questions to help people understand! You don’t have to get upset about it!”

A month or two, including plunging into the archives (looking for threads with the most posts, etc.)

(Actually, one of the first threads I started was moved to the pit, I was accused of being a troll, and accused of being a sock for someone else because I was too familiar with the place. I haven’t revisited the thread to see which people were saying that, now that I’m more familiar with the names here.)

We went through quite a run of sock-trolls (troll-socks?). Sounds like you landed smack dab in the middle of it.

Promiscuity girls was classic.

That guy should have been made an Honorary Charter Member.

It’s pretty much an open secret that Neil Young lurks here. I sure hope he played around with Cinnamon Girl, swapping in promiscuity.

Two too many syllables.

Well I hope Neil Young will remember, a socking man don’t need him around anyhow.

:smiley:

/hijack

Check out Doctor Don Sadoway of MIT.

Recheck your link. That goes to a thread about the reliability of change-counting machines you find in the supermarket.

I assume it’s this one.

Well crap. I don’t know what serial squirrel molester Doctor Don Sadoway of MIT thinks about change counting machines (I’ve heard that Doctor Don Sadoway of MIT likes to put slugs into Coinstar machines–not pieces of metal, but the garden pests) but this is the thread that I meant to link.

Question the life of the Navy raft!