One Of My Best Friends Is Dying

:frowning:

My deepest condolences.

All of you, thanks.

Now do me a favor, go hug your kids/spouse/SO.

I’m so sorry.

I hugged my son.

I’m sorry. :frowning:

My condolences to you Bmalion.

My condolences to you and all my thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family. Cancer is such and evil thing :frowning:

Fond memories shall live on.

And there are many,thank you.

We are mortal, ephemeral beings. Shining like stars so briefly upon this stage.

Oh Brian, I’m sorry for your loss. Hugs

And she spent good chunk of her life doing medievil irish historical reenactment.
:frowning:

My condolences added to the rest.

Done. I’m so sorry to hear about your loss.

I’m so sorry for your loss, BMalion. It was hard for me to lose my mother to an aggressive cancer at 78 (we found out on July 2, she was gone by the 7th) but I can only imagine the added horror of it happening to someone much younger. Sad and scary. :frowning:

Very sorry for your loss. Godspeed to her.

I am very sorry for your lost. Cancer is terrible, there should be more research into killing cancer cells. I believe within the next 20-30 years there will be a cure for cancer. My mother at the age of 70 died from bladder cancer…I heard from my daughter, she said a friend of hers, went to work Monday, went to the doctor Tuesday and discovered he had lung cancer, Wednesday he at 42 years of age, went into a coma and died…I know how blessed we are, everyday is a gift…

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong for your friend, and take time to grieve for the loss of his wife. She sounds like a wonderful person and a good friend.

I have no kids, spouse, or SO, but know that you are in my thoughts.

I’m very sorry for your loss, BMalion. I can see how much you cared about her.

I’m so sorry BMalion.

Once we were heading to a Japanese drive-thru pick pick up food for the 10 or so people back at the house working on a project. As the speaker-thingie said “anything else?” I made honking noise and muttered “and two hard-boiled eggs”. She could not stop laughing. Every time she caught her breath, I would honk, and she would start laughing again. It got so bad the drive-thru worker had to walk out and ask “what the hell is going on here?”.