One Third Down...

It’s a milestone for Skulldigger and me today. Thirty-three years and four months ago, we stood up in the First Methodist Church and pronounced our vows to each other.

One third of a century. “What a long, strange trip it’s been.” Never any regrets. We lost my parents and aunts, her only surviving relative (her little brother). Both had conversion experiences. She had her gall bladder out, I had a heart attack and open heart surgery. No biological kids – but God gave us homeless teens who became our sons, and then they married and gave us the next thing to grandkids.

It’s been wonderful. And I just needed to share that with you all.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! That’s truly something to be proud of.

Congratulations! Here’s to many more happy years!

Congratulations! Here’s a glass to the next thirty three years together!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! A few more years and you’ll have Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward beat!

Polycarp - Congratulations! My sister and her husband’s 30th wedding anniversary is today. They were engaged three days after they met, and married three weeks later. They’ve survived 4 living kids, a set of twins that died, and two miscarriages, military postings in 4 countries, moving at least 12 times, various illnesses. And my BIL still say she’s the best thing that ever happened to him.

StG

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, bless,
preserve, and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favor
look upon you, and fill you with all spiritual benediction and
grace; that you may faithfully live together in this life, and
in the age to come have life everlasting. Amen.

Book of Common Prayer (as if you didn’t know) :smiley:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.
–Amy Bloom
Congratulations! smooches you both

Congratulations!

Congratulations, I’m so jealous! And I second the prayer that swampbear included!