One-Word Movie Quotes (Game)

Correct on Twister. And I assume yours is Revenge of the Sith, although it could be several others. Heck, it could be Episode I as well.

BD5 is Wayne’s World.

Wayne’s World?

P2: “…Inverted”

Bingo.

RA1: “Sed-a-give!?”

Hook, actually. :stuck_out_tongue: RotS was what I had in mind, though I forgot how vague a line that is.

Young Frankenstein.

That’s easy–Young Fronkensteen.

“Groovy” and 'Boomstick" are both in Army of Darkness, but could have been in Evil Dead 1 & 2, I don’t know those as well.

G1: “Cooler.”
G2: “Screw.”
G3: “Shortcut.”

P1: Swingers
P2: Top Gun

Congrats all on getting my first three. (Slap Shot, Royal Tenenbaums, Logan’s Run)

Still outstanding of mine is:

D4) “…panache.”

The only movie that’s coming to mind is Dogma.

“Thirty-seven!”

That’s all I got.

Hint: The character who says this line has been portrayed in movies and on TV at least 19 different times. Three times (and arguably most famously) by the same actor, reprising his role again 13 years later, then again 14 years after that.

I got nothin’, not without doing research anyway. Hopefully someone else will clue in.

Keeping the hints rolling…

BD7) “Teeth.”

Blues Brothers? (It’s gonna be hard eatin’ corn on the cob without any fuckin’ teeth!"

A final hint for mine: (D4) “…panache.”):

It’s the character’s final line, then he dies.

Nope. All my quotes offered have been actual one-word quotes, rather than a word from a line.

Correct!

Forgot another obvious one…

H2) Freedom!!

“Snoogans!”

Cyrano de Bergerac? It was his last word.

Another that is memorable if you have seen the movie (to be released on DVD August 16): Heaven…

Clerks

Oi, forgot to add one.

Here ya go:

"Hello"