Online Tupperware Party!!

I feel the need to apologize for all the !!!
I’m really not this annoyingly hyper. My director is the most hyper and happy person I’ve ever talked to and every time I listen to a message she has left, or read an email she has sent, I find myself suffering from a !!! plague for a few hours.

Can I browse the catalog but not order during the session? I’m prompted for a user name and password but don’t want to do that til I’m ready to order?

You are forgiven for the plethora of !!! (elebentyone!)

Absolutely! Browse away!

And I’m wicked excited. Not only did I get 3 more of the awesome spatulas and 6 more stuffables bowls, I finally got my dang pickle picker.
I love pickles and pickled beets. I hate the jars they come in. I hate pickle forks. I hate when I almost have a particularly big beet out of the jar and then it hits the side and falls of the fork. So, as you can probably imagine, I was very excited to find out that I was getting a free Pick-a-Deli after hosting a party last week.

Sealed, with 1.5 jars of pickles in it.

Pull up the handle and the pickles are ready for picking!!

Oh yeah, I also thought you might like to see a picture of one of the 13 minute microwave cakes that I made with the stack cooker.

Lemon/lemon cake. This one is so pretty but you really have to like lemon to eat it. I’d suggest vanilla frosting instead of lemon.

My mom and I just experimented with the microwave pasta cooker that I got my stepdad for his birthday.

We used angel hair pasta and it worked exactly as advertised. I think he’s really going to like being able to have pasta again, regardless of their lack of a functioning stove!

I had a request to post the lemon cake picture again because it wasn’t coming up properly.

So, here’s the lemon cake again.

Lemony goodness
In addition, here’s a Swiss Chocolate cake with Double Chocolate Chip frosting which I just made for my dog trainer.

Chocolate cake!
The way this cake is made is to make the mix like normal. The bottom portion of the stack cooker gets a light spray with cooking spray and then the frosting is piled right in the center. The mix is poured around the frosting. The whole thing goes in the microwave for 8 or 9 minutes. When it comes out and cools slightly, you just flop it over onto a serving dish. The whole top (formerly the bottom) will be covered with oozy frosting and it runs down the sides and even cooks into the cake.
And here are better pictures of the pickle picker (which is actually not called that but I can’t seem to stop calling it that).
Pickles sitting in the juice while the elevator is all the way down

The elevator slides up (there are notches to keep it properly aligned) and the pickles come out of the juice for easy picking

I just found out about this yesterday! I had to find out how to enter the orders before telling you guys about it though so forgive me for the day delay!
The Tupperware Impressions are going through a color change, effective July 1. But, they’re doing a sneak preview from yesterday until the 22nd.

To get in on this sale, you MUST place an order directly with me, not online - this can be done through check, money order, paypal, or credit card

The 4 sets/items on the top of this flyer are currently BOGO! (buy one, get one free for you non Payless shoppers).
You don’t have to buy all 4 items/sets to get them free. You can buy one pitcher and get a pitcher free. Or you can buy the plates and get plates free. You can get plates and a pitcher and get plates and a pitcher free.
BUT!!!
If you buy one of each of the 4 sets/items at the top of the flyer, you will get one of each free AND you will get a free Chip 'n Dip set (bottom half of the page)

What this means is that for $98 (About $120 with shipping and tax) - you will get:

2 Pitchers
8 Tumblers
8 Snack Cups
8 Plates
1 Chip 'n Dip set (includes bowl/lid-platter/2 dip bowls)

The actual cost of those items is $241 so you’d save $143 and you’d be all prepared to host a July 4 party!

Now, the orders for this sale MUST be submitted and finalized by the 22nd. So, if you want it, you MUST let me know and arrange payment so I receive it and have time to submit by the 21st (just to be on the safe side).

This is the actual flyer (link goes to google document – anyone with the link should be able to see it)

Sale Flyer

I’ve searched the Tupperware site, and I can’t find what I’m looking for. Do they still make lettuce crispers?

I had to call support to find the answer for that one. I remember those crispers from when I was younger and I was positive they aren’t in the catalog but wasn’t sure if they were still available.
So, here’s the answer:

1. No, the old fashioned lettuce crispers aren’t available any more.
  2. The FridgeSmart Large Round is the replacement for the original crispers.

I hope that helps!

Thanks much for the info.

Is this teh egg cooker?

It is indeed!

It seems that I was misinformed, which is good news for everyone else! The BoGo offers I mentioned earlier ARE available online! This means you don’t have to send me money for offline orders.

However, the June 22 deadline does still exist so if you want to order these, you must do it before the 22nd!

Great!

I’ve put somethings into my shopping cart (the BOGO snack cups, the egg cooker and pack of two soup mugs), but I want to be sure you get the credit when I order. I followed the link from the earlier post- should I look for something that says for sure it’s your party?

Does it say TupperConnect Party?

AT the top, where all the little links are (starting with My Account), does one of them say Visit Claryn Heath. Oh, and I don’t know how your browser does it but my Tab actually says Claryn’s TupperConnect Party.
Thanks Soapy!

Cool, I’m glad I noticed this.

Years back, I had a large-ish collection of the Modular Mates stuff (I think that’s it - it all stacks up nicely) but a lot of it, for whatever reason, started getting a really “off” smell to it. I still have the big ones I used for flour, however.

So, recently I decided I really needed to get some more of this (bonus: they came out with BLUE tops, which of course is to me as green is to you, LOL). I bought some online, but need more.

OK, I followed the link to “accept the invitation”… but nothing there seems to take me to any kind of catalog. Whassup?

And I spelled my own last name wrong :smack:.

No, it doesn’t. hmmm…

Ok, your problem is that you accepted the invitation to a nonexistent real party. Only people who say they can’t go get the offer to buy online. So go back and tell it you can’t come. I did notice that someone said they would be coming.
I have no idea why it does that, by the way. It’s really annoying.