Opposite Sex for One Day, Part II

Okay Ike, here it is:

What would you do if your significant other were a member of the opposite sex for one day?

I’d tell him/her* I loved him/her so he/she would know it wasn’t just about sex.

Then I’d show him how to pee standing up.

*As Daffy Duck once said, “Aha! Pronoun trouble! Shoot me! Shoot me!”

“If you had manifested fatigue upon noticing that you had been an ass, that would have been logical, that would have been rational; whereas it seems to me that to manifest surprise was to be again an ass.”
Mark Twain
Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc

In regards to the last thread - I would do anything of a sexual nature that they wanted, even if it was gross to me, because someday I might wake up and find myself in the same situation.

THEN I’d take ex-him running, biking, any of those physical things, and let ex-him find out for ex-himself how much it sucks to be a girl and trying to keep up with the guys all the time! (One of my big frustrations in life is that even while running or biking on a regular basis for several months, a moderately in shape guy who doesn’t do any physical exercise regularly can beat my ass. It just aint fair.)

Please, please, please let it happen on a Saturday during the fall. We would watch college football and playoff baseball all day long with no repercussions, real or imagined.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

If Rob were a girl for a day, I’d snap her bra so she’d realize how damn annoying it is. I’d also enjoy that she’d finally understand why it takes me an hour to get ready. And if after he was a girl for a day, he’d understand why I always tell him that “il faut souffrir pour etre belle.”

If Byron became Byronia, I’d squeeze her boobs all day, in public, just so she’d finally get it through her head that ITS ANNOYING. I would then sit on my ass all day playing video games and watching TV, and Byronia could take care of the baby, the laundry, the dishes, the shopping, the…

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Oh, I’d just show the girl now turned guy that guys can give the best blow jobs.

I would love it. We’d both get to experience lesbian sex at the same time! Then we’d go lingerie shopping. I really wouldn’t have a problem with any aspect of it.

I can’t speak for him, though.