Opposite Sex for One Day

What would you do if you were a member of the opposite sex for one day?

I’d probably spend the morning looking at myself, finding out what a female body is like. Then I’d go to Sisters and try to pick up a woman!

I’ve come to the conclusion that even though I’m 100% gay, if I were a woman I’d be a lesbian. It’s just that straight sex turns me off completely, no matter which role I think of myself in.

So what would you do if you were a member of the opposite sex for one day?

Finally find that damn clitoris.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Golf from the red tees.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

I would get paid more for doing the same job! (just kidding here…relax!)

I would have sex (just to see what the deal is)
Actually, I would sit on my ass all day watching football and drinking beer, belching out loud and laughing with my friends. Then I’d scratch myself, yawn and tell my signifigant other that the perfect topper to my day would be to them to make me a nice meal and do me.
Hold on…I do that EVERY Sunday!

I guess I need to give it more thought…

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/zettecity/index.html

I would inspect the plumbing in GREAT detail.

I’d have my boyfriend give me a blowjob. I don’t think I’d go looking for women. Contrariwise to Matt, I like men too much… if I were a man, I’d be gay.

If I got tired of having sex (which I understand is hard to do if you’re a man) I’d go walk around in a public place, and see if people treated me differently.

I’d have sex with neuro-trash grrrl (if she’d let me)…

Yer pal,
Satan

Only one day? Shit his could be hard.

Unclebeer, and manhattan those answers were a riot, laughed my ass off over here.

Well I know that alot of time would be spent in front of a videocamera…hey, I’d be a hottie and dammit I’m gonna do all the stuff only a guy could think of.

I’d experience multiple orgasms, and likely not leave to house, as it is now the refractory period is the only thing that gets me doing anything.

Sex with men or women?? I’m think women just because I love them so much, and lesbians are the biggest turn on ever, and I could actually participate. But, I wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to learn a little something about how a man can please a woman better, so I’d have to have an orgy.

Unfourtunately, I don’t have the connections of experience to know where to go for a garunteed screw, I suppose that even women need to put in some effort.

If all else fails I’d spend lots of time in womens locker rooms. :smiley:

Oh, for all the men changing into women- make sure you go buy a good vibrator- just a little tip for you :slight_smile:
…did I say that out loud??

I don’t think there’s a whole lot about me that would change, other than the plumbing. I guess I’m just genetically plain… ::shrug::

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Multiple orgasms, multiple orgasms, multiple orgasms.

Or is that a given?

[facetious]

1. Drive a car, to see if my skills were diminished.
  2. Determine once and for all if size really matters.
  3. Fart. Just to prove it can be done.
  4. Spend alot of time in women’s restrooms; I hear they’re much nicer than the men’s. And I’d leave all the toilet seats up, just to make the other women wonder.
  5. Go shopping with another woman so that, for once in my life, I could understand all of the subtleties involved.
    [/facetious]

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

quote] 4. Spend alot of time in women’s restrooms; I hear they’re much nicer than the men’s.
[/quote]
Hey Doctor, try to go alone. I wanna know if that can be done.

BTW, kick-ass thread, matt. I’m dyin’ here.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

I’d probably masturbate some, then try to pick up chicks. :slight_smile: Just to see, you know? Then I’d walk around with no shirt on in public, just because I could. And I’d take my car in for a tune-up, because for once they’d probably not try to lie to me.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Get divorced, so for once I would get the house, the car and all the toys!

TT

“Believe those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who find it.” --Andre Gide

I’d definitely go for the blowjob, just to see what the big deal is about. I’d imagine that wouldn’t be the easiest thing to do if I only had a day, though. Out of my immediate circle of friends, I’m the only one who really likes to do it, so hopefully I’d be pretty flexible!

I’d also like to see if people treated me differently at my job. I help people with computers, and you’d be amazed at the amount of people, both male and female, who think that I’m not as qualified to do my job as I would be if I had different plumbing. Morons.

Of course there would be fascination w/ the different plumbing, but I lean more toward ChrisCTP’s take. I’d still be ME, so I doubt there would be any deep change.

I would love to experience the different ways the world would react, though. The not being treated like a dolt by mechanics, etc. And to see how my personal space is interpreted.

F’rinstance, studies have shown how men unconsciously flow into space available, and women unconsciously give way, e.g. in airplane seats, men get the armrest, they “sit big” in shared space, etc.

It would be amazing (and maybe a little scary) to be so visible the way men are. Women blend easily, but men seem to view men with a sort of measuring and challenge that women don’t usually do.

Hmmmm. My mind is bending a bit.

Veb

Pee standing up!

I’ll second the mention of seeing whether your driving skills are still intact. Also, I’d try and read a map to see if I would fuck things up.

I’d also start waxing things I’ve never ever dreamed about waxing before. Because I sure would want to look cute and everything. Just in case I got lost after misjudging the map…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Now, Coldfire, you’re justifiably cranky over you car being totaled, but consider further…

You are now female. Men drivers have a hormonal bonding thing going with speed and cars. You see a yellow light. You slam on the brakes because you just KNOW if you don’t some aggressive male driver will do something rash…

As far as waxing things go, dare I hope you were referring to your kitchen floor? You have one day as a woman and want to have a bikini wax?!?

Coldfire, you’re worrying me, you really are.

Wincing in vicarious pain,
Veb

Veb,

Just to see what it’s like, yeah, I’d slap on the wax alright !

The rest is all in good fun, and my car wasn’t totaled, it’s being repaired monday, still drives fine, and have I mentioned that its 3:30 AM over here and that I am POSITIVELY legally drunk ?

Good that you remembered my car-crash story though :wink:

sigh… my poor Peugeot

Do you guys actually KNOW the brand Peugeot over there ?

he said, slightly off-topic :wink:

Errrrmmm… I’ll come back when I’m sober OK ?

Did I say I LOOOOOVE you all ??? Well I do !! I LOOOOVE you !

Coldfire’s off now. It’s obviously getting late…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)