Peanut Butter And Jelly Poll

I love Peanut Butter and Jelly. I could live on it. Of course I’d weigh 500 pounds but what a way to go :slight_smile:

But I am very partial to smooth peanut butter and grape jelly

What do you prefer?

This just so happened to be my fancy lunch today: smooth peanut butter, grape jelly, whole wheat bread.

I imagine it’s supposed to be Crunchy Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly on the second one. That’s the one I picked. What about this: I can eat peanut butter plain on a sandwich, and peanut butter and jelly, but I cannot stand jelly on a sandwich by itself. Bleah…

The ultimate decadence for me: Toast AND butter the bread, then apply the smooth peanut butter and seedless raspberry, boysenberry, or blackberry jam. But there is something about having crunchy bread with dripping butter as well…

I don’t think I’ve had grape jelly in 30+ years.

I picked smooth and grape, but strawberry works too. The best jelly ever is crab apple, but it’s not to be paired with peanut butter.

I waffled between the top two answers.

Crunchy w/Boysenberry

Smooth and grape, but smooth and blueberry is great too.

Smooth with blackberry jam.

Crunchy with the Polaner all fruit blackberry or no sugar added blackberry, on 100% whole wheat, slightly toasted on the bagel setting so that the outside of the toast doesn’t cut up the roof of my mouth.

I love it. If it were socially acceptable I would drape myself in peanut butter and jelly.

Crunchy with beach plum jelly, which, alas, the local supermarket just stopped selling. :frowning:

Depends on my mood - sometimes creamy, sometimes crunchy, sometimes grape, sometimes strawberry. Sometimes jam, sometimes jelly. I like them all!!!

Smooth natural peanut butter with seeded blackberry jam on rye. If I didn’t have a pizza cooking right now I would be making one of those. I love PB&J sandwiches.

Oops the fourth option should be

Crunchy Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly, I reported this to a mod, to see if there was anyway to fix it.

Darn now I really want to eat a whole jar of PB&J :slight_smile:

To what end?

I like to make whole wheat toast, then spread crunchy peanut butter on both slices, then slather on some of my homemade blackberry jam. Actually, I had this exact thing for my lunch today.

I use one of my MIL’s homemade jams, usually raspberry. I haven’t had store bought in years.

Peanut butter and honey. Yum.

See, I thought that would be awesome. Then I tried it and I couldn’t even taste the honey. It’s possible I did something wrong.

For me, it has to be crunchy peanut butter (the more chunks the better), with blackberry preserves on whole wheat bread.

Crunchy with Smucker’s sugar free red raspberry preserves. I’d rather have cherry if I could find it in sugar free.