Penis Beer (Hot chick photo links, too!)

Penis Beer is only good if it gets nice head.

Whew. I’m back.

I struck out on the Penis Beer, but I did score a case of hearty Moose Schlong Lager…

They made a lager out of my penis?

I’m glad I’m not drinking any [sub]ahem[/sub] beer, or it might be shooting out of my nose right about now!

Great party, Euty!

I’ll donate mine after I get virtual head from five lady posters.

::Paging thru Ye Olde Dick and Pussy Beverage Book::

Hmmmmm… OK, here it is, Penis Beer. Awright! I just have to stick my penis into the tap hole of the oak cask as the beer ferments. Hell, I’ve stuck my dick in colder things…

Thanks, Cristi love.

Now where is Beth? We may need all three of us to pull off a “Party To Be Remembered” for our Euty love.

Hey, maybe we could send evilbeth to gather the more delicate ingredients for the beer? I mean, WE know that Beth is a sweetheart, but with a username that includes EVIL, maybe she could SCARE them into donating?

Or maybe we should just go buy a keg of Pyramid Ale? And pull out that veggie tray, too, honey!

Scotti
Keeper of the checkbook

Suck my penis…beer.

1000 posts, huh? Gosh, I wish I was cool like that.

You will be in a minute, thinksnow, if you either donate your penis for the cause, or hit 1000 posts, whichever comes first. :smiley:

Okay. I got the water, hops and yeast; mixed, brewed and in the cask. Now I just need five women to “prep” my penis. Takers anyone?

Jeezzuuusss, this beer’s got a hell of a head on it!

Too much white foam, I’m afraid.
:wink:

Good for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, ChiefScott- I may be lots of things, but I am always, always faithful.

However, if you want to donate, talk to Cristi or Beth. I just handle the money around here…

Scotti
:slight_smile:

I don’t prep Peni, I just pick 'em Chiefie !

[Bob & Tom]The hottest new drink this year is Dicken’s Cider. Some prefer Dicken’s Cider in a bottle, but I like my Dicken’s Cider can.[/Bob & Tom]

I’ll stay for the party, but I definitely am not drinking tonite!

How could you forget “Nothing satisfies like a hot Dicken’s Cider.”

LMAO!

I hear ya!

::high-fives Euty::

Actually thinksnow, as I’m typing this you indeed have exactly 1000 posts.

Here is a man with his dick in a keg,
Standing all night’s got a cramp in his leg.
The beer he has flavored,
but still awaits favors
From the ladies who promised him head.

What about Whiskey Dick’s?
“Where the drink’s aren’t the only things that are stiff!”