Perverts in cartoons

2 I can think of offhand is the creepy old guy in Family Guy who was hitting on Chris “Get your fat ass back here, boy.”

And the guy in a trenchcoat in Mission Hill who would approach people and whisper “Penis penis penis penis penis…”

Any other examples of creepy yet hysterical perverts?

I didn’t think the guy in Family Guy was funny… Quagmire, on the other hand…

Bugs Bunny is a cross-dresser. Does this count?

How about that rapist Pepe Le Pew?

Pepe Le Pew is a serial stalker, not a rapist.

Wile E. Coyote, while not a pervert, is a natural for MTV’s Jackass

I think of Pepe Le Pew as being guilty of sexual harrassment, rather than rape or stalking.

Nah. Wile E. isn’t trying to get hurt.

And a nudist. But not at the same time, of course.

Yosemite Sam, while not a pervert, does have some serious anger management issues. And he’s armed. Not a good combo.

Porky Pig has no pants on.
Neither does Donald Duck.

These two need to be kept way from each other. :dubious:

Quagmire’s definately a perv, too. Remember his reaction to finding a tied up underage cheerleader in a bathroom stall: “Jackpot!”

At least Quagmire’s got social skills.

Moe Szyslak surrounds himself with barflies, buys sex, and lusts secretly after Marge. Come to think of it that whole bar’s got unwholesome tendencies. Lenny and Carl aren’t exactly boy scouts. But Barney – he’s 99.7% pure innocence, that one. Except for the boozing.

I’m not fluent in South Park history, but surely there must have been a flasher or child molestor (other than “Mr. Jefferson”) sometime in the series?!?

The creepy old guy is named Herbert, if anyone is interested. And in defense of Quagmire, he did steer clear of Meg once he learned she wasn’t 18 yet. Of course that might have been simply a courtesy to Peter …

How about the one-armed army nut who kept Chief Wiggum & Snake tied up a la “Pulp Fiction” in the legendary “33 Short Films about Springfield” episode?

Oh yeah, and Lindsay Nagle the Corporate Spokeswoman. When Marge asked her why she switches jobs so often, she had no qualms about confessing to being a sexual predator.

And the late Troy McClure was said to have been caught doing something strange in an aquarium. But of course, that’s just an urban legend - people don’t do that type of thing with fish. :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s SOUTH PARK. There was the scouts leader who replaced the ousted Big Gay Al, there was the chicken fucker, there was that guy who likes to say outrageous things in front of the camera during the ladder to heaven thing (“if heaven is a nine-year-old boy and the ladder is my penis…”), then there was the entire NAMBLA episode…

There are a lot of perverts in Rumiko Takahashi’s Urusei Yatsura. (A long-running Japanese animated TV series.)

Overlooking Ataru, who’s just a pathetic horndog, there are plenty of fetishists and sexual pathologies. Lots of Lolita complexes – everybody seems to have one, from one of the high school teachers to Dracula, who has a bat that acts as a procurer of underage flesh for him in the hopes that he will one day return her affection.

Oh, and Ataru’s mother is always having affairs with his teenaged off-world friends. She’s pretty hot, too. :smiley:

I may have dreamed this (and god knows what that means about my subconscious), but I swear on an episode of Family Guy Peter mentions something about the time he saved his friends from some guys. Then it flashes back to him holding a sword and cutting down a guy while the three other buddies are bent over a table with the gags in their mouths. Then it goes back and Peter says something to the effect of, “It’s a shame I got there too late though.” I think this was the episode where Peter tries to hunt down the man eating fish.

Aren’t you kind of ignoring the raging fountain of perversion that is Mr. Garrison? I mean, the NAMBLA episode covers a part of it, but there’s all the stuff with Mr. Slave, not to forget his wish to be molested by his own father… and fathering a bunch of piglets.

We don’t have to go far to see a cartoon pervert. Check out the Straight Dope Front Page.
http://www.straightdope.com/

Ben Franklin’s got an electrostim dildo powered by a kite. How disturbing is that, and right here on our front porch!