Pet pictures!

Beautiful pic, handsome kitty!

Fluffy died suddenly of an apparent heart attack May 11, 1999. But I think that his death hit me harder than any other. Because although he hated dogs with a vengeance, he was constantly teasing other cats and humans. He was such a joker. Here he is surveying his territory:

Fluffy.

Misty was such a kind gentle soul. Every morning I would greet her. And every morning she’d exclaim ‘Meow-ruck!’ I have no idea what that means. But I only got one meow-ruck per day:

Misty.

Now if I could only post pictures (I am a Charter Member you know :slightly_smiling_face: ).

Bob sniffing a desert flower on the high mesa of Dead Horse Point.

Imgur

Thanks! He’s my comeback kid, 15 yo, alpha cat who has surpassed his 9 lives I think he has 11.

I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t resist this.

Most recent pictures of my kitties:

Here and here.

Now carry on.

EDIT: Yeah, the lady who helps me out took the pictures yesterday. The gray one only trusts me. Their mother hated humans, and I guess cats learn who to the trust from their mothers. That’s actually odd, because the white one is very outgoing and sociable.

Awwww! I sure do miss having kitties.

Sit and look at the camera.
Is that too much to ask?
Imgur

So cute though!
I think I have exactly one photo of my four all looking at the camera.

It’s a game we play. I make them sit, arrange how they’re sitting, then tell them to look at me. They look everywhere but at me and I get (jokingly) frustrated. Then we play.

Cute kitties! To me, white kitties just look more classy than other cats. I know better, but you know how it is.

I keep the cat toys in a storage cube and, to keep my kitty Nickel out of it when I’m not home, I put a heavy foot massager on top. This is how that worked out…

Google Photos

Ha!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I was trying to figure out what that picture meant until I clicked on it to get the full view, with Nickel looking totally innocent down there!

We have one of those storage foundations on our bed, with drawers, and Allie has been known to decide that my sock drawer is a great nest to curl up in.

Sweet story …

Hehe. Relatable. There are two cats in this photo.

Poe also was a big help when I put together my new chair

Unfortunately, this all just led to Poe teaching Linden that climbing into things is fun

I visited the coastline up here in Oregon with my cousin, his girlfriend and Bob. Bob had a blast, as evidenced by the attached video. I wish I’d been filming when he went prancing down the beach and across a little rivulet to say hi to a guy that was fishing not realizing that the rivulet was about ten feet deep. Two hops, like a retriever going after a duck, and he was over his head. The look on his face as he learned to swim in a split-second was hilarious. He made a quick u-turn and paddled back to shore to find the three of us laughing our asses off at him.

Cygnus is enjoying his cat wheel:

How much does Cygnus weigh? I want to get one for Zoey but she weighs at least 15 pounds

He’s about 12 pounds. This is the One Fast Cat wheel, and supposedly supports cats up to 22 lbs. 15 lbs should be fine.

He got used to the wheel surprisingly quickly. He was walking on it after about two days, and going on by himself after four days.