Phone Sex - was it good for you?

Radio deejays this a.m. reported that a phone sex worker has won a big workers compensation award – they swear this is true – seems she has carpal tunnel syndrome – claimed her boss told her to do “whatever it takes” to make the conversations realistic.

She said she masturbated 7 or 8 times a day for up to 15 minutes at a time (sniff - amateur).

I think they said she was from California.

Well where else, geez.

My GF and I used to do it all the time when we were in a long distance relationship… and know what? It was WAY more erotic then real sex… wont say better… but WAY more erotic. We would say anything on the phone… all fantasies… together… never. just regular… kinda boring after awhile.

<Hides her workman’s comp papers in her desk drawer>

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

purple seems to be on hold… :wink:

Been there, done that.

It’s just another form of outward stimuli that helps keep things going. And doing it with someone you have (or are having, just not at that moment) real sex with can be a real erotic experience.

I suggest you eschew $4.99 a minute services though and find a friend. Cheaper and way more intimate.

I don’t do it as much these days, but I ain’t againstv it, and you never know when I’ll rise to the occasion! :smiley:

Yer pal,
Satan

I just can’t see myself saying,“Oh satan!” ha hee

Uh huh… yep yep yep… and thank god for 10 cents a minute :wink:

I am me… accept it or not.

Hey, I ain’t payin’ for it!

Argh!

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

I have a hard enough time getting real sex.

Saint Eutychus
www.disneyshorts.org

I have enjoyed this type of activity many times… Always with friends, never a professional (as if this surprises anyone in the chat room :))

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

Shit, being deaf, I have to type when I use the phone. Thus, phone sex is impossible, not that I would want to try it.

I use a TTY. Can you just imagine? Its the same as reading messages on this board.
‘oh handy, oh oh oh, do me!!’

haha.dull.

When my girlfriend at the time lived in Nebraska, we did it… oh… say 10 or 12 times. As was said before, it’s different than the real thing (duh!) and in some ways better, at least for a change of pace although I wouldn’t choose it as my sole outlet :wink:

Can’t say I ever hired a professional though.

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

No I don’t like phone sex , you wanna talk dirty to me do it face to face and add lots of kissing and touching.

There was one guy who used to call me to talk dirty to me, but all I ever did was laugh my ass off. So he stoped.

When I lived in Phoenix, I called about a job that was listed in the paper.

It turned out to be a phone sex job, (or a pervert pretending ) anyway I just couldn’t take it. The guy started asking me all kinds of really personal things. I made up an excuse to get off the phone and never called him back.

Several months later after I moved back to Texas, he called me again, I don’t know how he found me. I hung up on him twice, when he called the third time, I handed the phone to Lion and let him deal with the perv.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Geez Handy, what a sense of adventure. . . .

I would NEVER pay for phone sex, including making the long distant call.

Phone sex with someone you have already met or someone whom there is a great possibility of meeting in person is fantastic, but phone sex with a stranger holds a certain excitement.

A candle lit bedroom, a voice, and your fantasies. . . . You can’t believe how erotic it can be.

And no - I ain’t playing 20 questions. :smiley:

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Diane, whats your number? Also, can you type fast?

I give good phone.

My problem is, so far I’m all give and no get. Well, in a sense. Certainly I’m doing all the talking, anyway.

Story of my life…

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

I can type fast (with a few typos here and there), but this is something you’ll want to take slow and easy. . . .

I’ll pass you a note with my number. :wink:

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Come to think of it [pardon the pun]; but isn’t it more practical to use the net for phone sex?

Anyway, free phone calls for anyone in the usa, all 50 states now, free software, right here at www.dialpad.com. 5M calls in just 19 days. Can’t use it myself, though. Sigh.

I will say that net sex (using a private chat channel or Instant Messenger) can be quite arousing, too … only problem is, you pretty much have to take turns. It’s hard to type “I slip my hand gingerly inside your panties, slowly working my way toward your labia” with one hand. :slight_smile: