pissing in the pool.

Inspired by the peeing in the shower thread… I’m wondering, does anyone pee in the pool? Whether it’s your own pool, a public pool, or someone else’s pool – does or would anyone do it? Just for the record, I’ve done it in a public pool, and in a friend’s pool.

This thread reminds me of the funniest “please don’t pee in our pool” signs I’ve seen.

“Welcome to our ool. Please notice there is no “p” in it. Please keep it that way.”

Are you really expecting a large group of folks to come out and endorse this practice?

“Hell, yes, I piss in public swimming pools every chance I get!”

“I just love the temporary rush of warmth I get in my trunks!”

“I actually make sure I drink a ton of beer right before I head over to Jimmy’s house, and hold it 'til I get in that sparkling pool of his.”

“Peeing in the pool at the YMCA is one of my favorite things to do. In fact, me and the other girls at work all get together on the weekends to see if we can change the color of the water. I think we need a few more people if this is going to work.”

“Sometimes I don’t even bother to get in the water. I just stand at the end of the diving board and let 'er rip!”

I’ll do it, if it’s a big pool. :slight_smile:

I always pee in the Atlantic, too. All the freakin time.

“We don’t swim in your toilet, so please don’t pee in our pool.”

Are you really expecting a large group of folks to come out and endorse this practice?

Did I touch a nerve or what? It’s just a question. It’s a question about urinating in something other than a toilet, just like the peeing in the shower thread.

I pee in the shower 'cause it goes right down the drain where it belongs.

In the pool it just kinda floats around until it dissipates and gets filtered out (eventually). Big difference.

I don’t swim in your shower. Don’t pee in my pool.

I’m not asking if you go into the pool to specifically use it as a device to relieve yourself. I’m just wondering if you happened to be swimming in it, and just happened to let it go one day.

Maybe you’re in a pool at someone’s house who you don’t particularly like, and you’d like to give a little something back. Maybe someone you’ve had your eye on walks by and smiles at you, and out of fear, you let a little out. Maybe the public pool you’ve been swimming at for five years is now charging for use of their restrooms, and as a gesture of your good faith, you put in your “two cents.”

That’s what I’m wondering – who has actually done it? When I said I did it, I didn’t mean that when I had to go, I would find the nearest pool just so I could pee in it. It just happened to be one of those spur of the moment things.

I pee nearly every time in the pool. Getting out of the pool, padding over to the bathouse, peeling reluctant trunks off yourself in front of the urinal for a 30-second piss seems like too much trouble.

Yes, there is that warm feeling all over the front of my swim trunks, but then it washes away.

It’s a big pool. I hope they clorinate the hell out of it. I try NEVER to get pool water in my mouth.

Absolutely.

I was just trying to be funny.

lordy…I need to add several folks to my “never invite over for a swim party” list…

Ewwww!

I took swimming lessons at the Y when I was a kid. My swimming instructor always got mad when in mid-lesson I had to get out and go to the bathroom. She would belittle me. I thought what else am I supposed to do? I always went just before class, but I seldom made it through without getting out to pee.

This same instructor was horrified when I sneezed in the pool. I had little warning with that :frowning:

I’ll stand up proudly and declare that I have been guilty of this. I haven’t been in a pool for several years, now, but when I was a kid, I just couldn’t see that much of a difference between a pool and a giant toilet.

Never again do I get into a public swimming pool.

I’m with 2nd Law, i’m never going anywhere near a public pool again. In fact, i think i just may never go swimming again at all. Nah, couldn’t do that, i like swimming to much. Hmmm, scuba gear? Nah, to much trouble.

1. Does the Las Vegas hotel for the Doper convention have a pool?

2. Any of these jokers on the list?

I just got home from the beach (Atlantic Ocean), and I suddenly fell yucky all over! Just another reason to shower when I get home!

I used to pee in the pool when I was a kid until someone told me that they were putting some special chemicals in the pool to keep people from peeing in it. They said that these chemicals would turn the pee green and a green pool would follow you around so everyone would know that you peed in the pool! I haven’t peed in a pool ever since even though I know this is bullshit!

Some kids poop in our local public pool & it take a long time to clean it up. So I assume they pee by the tons too.

There was some talk here recently about peeing in your wetsuit & how high you could make the pee go, one guy got it to his face.

I dunno bout peeing in the pool, but why are people so bothered by that, yet never give a thought to swimming in rivers, lakes, oceans etc, which are filled with creatures that pee, poop, fuck AND die there.