Pit for ZosterSandstorm

I strongly disagree with the second word in your post: it should be “all.”

Well, it was my straw certainly. I hate people from outside the disabled community telling people in the community that it’s all in their heads. I have to admit that I didn’t really pay attention to him before. He’s a hateful little person.

First poster to ever go on my ignore list.

And currently he’s the only one on it.

That is because he was also added to the group that can’t debate about diversity in schools or CRT in good faith, over here.

Yeah, that’s the subject where he’s really full of shit.

Guess who just returned to make a very long “the SDMB is circling the drain” post.

When someone like that hates your message board, you’re doing something right.

Like I said in that thread, some people hate it here, and want everyone to feel the same.

Proposal for a new rule, and maybe I should put this in ATMB: anyone spending the majority of their posts talking shit about the boards should be banned. For their sake and ours.

Didn’t we just have Everything Is Awful?

Why do we need a new rule? It sounds like they are Being A Jerk™.

I have chronic pain caused by nerve issues. I’m just glad that I have been able to treat it so far with non-opioid analgesics. I don’t know what I would do if they stopped working. It’s excruciating pain. I think I would contemplate suicide without options. Pain is fucking serious.

I think it’d be a helpful clarification.

Link?

In ATMB, UV asking why their thread was closed. Open and look for the big TL:DR toward the bottom.

I’m hesitant to link because one post after Z’s is a complaint about threads such as the one you’re reading.

Sounds like you want to blame the mirror for the ugliness of the reflection.

You are most definitely cracked, then.

“Sounds like” is just another symptom of your hallucinations, completely unrelated to reality.

I don’t think it needs to go that far. Just that gratuitous swipes of the Pit level rancor should be required in the Pit, not as a passive aggressive swipe over some ruling you disagree with.

I applaud egc for letting people vent a bit in ATMB, but I think there’s a level too far where it’s clearly just lashing out to lash out.

I’m not the one crying for someone to get banned because of a relatively truthful post.