Pitting Cartooniverse

So, Cartooniverse’s behaviour is disgusting. Hopefully next time someone claims that any other ethnic group acts to look after their own first, the people posting here will attack them equally.

Actually, I have no hope whatsoever for that, there are far too many self-hating woke hypocrites here.

The hilarious part of that attitude to me is: The Asian women I’ve known have mostly been women I would not want to cross under any circumstances. There may be a group of subservient Asians somewhere in the world, but they’re not showing up around here.

I spent about a year of my life in Asia between 1993 and 2002 on various business trips. I saw a ton of that behavior from a disappointing number of my co-workers.

Hopefully you learn to read, so you can stop making comments that make you look as stupid as you have done here.

I’ll have to agree here. If you could have learned to read, you would have by now.

I’m impressed, your hive training includes all the buzzwords.

:scotland::scotland::scotland:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 We scots always 'eek efter oor ain, froist! :scotland::scotland::scotland:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Me, too. The other side is the infantilizing. I had a Chinese-American friend who was bitching about her dance instructor who kept calling her his “little China doll.”

@Steophan You really do just see what you want to see, don’t you?

(Of course, don’t ever ask them to back that up. Because the only response to that is *crickets*)

I’m not squeamish, but I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing what that was…or what it looked like.

Well then, my work here is done! :smiley:

Oh, and they also smell horrific too. Thought you might want to know ALL the things…

I just genuinely don’t get how he got that interpretation out of what Cartooniverse said. Does Steophan not think Chris Rock is black?

Steophan does not think. Period.

As a white guy, I think I’m required to stand up for Steophan right now. Hang on, I’ll get to that shortly.