Please welcome to the house Gloria the kitten

It wasn’t my idea at all, a new roommate moved in, she got burnt out of her old house and lost her 2 cats :frowning: My boss just happens to be up to his ears in kittens (1 litter here another on the way) and out of the kindness of his heart he gave her a kitten.

Gloria the kitten

Those of you who have kept up with my cat updates now know that I now have to deal with Frank the cat, Iggy the insane cat, and Roger the Monkeydog/cat and now Gloria.

As kittens go she has great personality, by which I mean she is just over 6 weeks old is a little-bitty ball of fur that is really really cute and…well you get the idea. How did my cats react to this intrusion you ask? Let me tell you.

Roger sitting in a chair minding his own business suddenly has to comprehend a little kitten in front of him. Mass confusion appears on his face, he has the same expression of any guy without kids who suddenly has a baby put in his arms. Which is yes it is cute but I might drop it…help me.

Iggy is introduced to the kitten and actually takes a liking to Gloria. That is good.

Frank is shown Gloria and starts hissing at her, he does not like her, that means that Frank will obviously become Gloria’s best friend even though Frank doesn’t realize it. Kinda like how a cat will know who is allergic to cats and decide to sit on that persons lap.

So there will definitly be more adventures in this household. I’m very scared.

Congratulations on the addition to your household. Your analysis of the future relationship between Frank and Gloria is probably correct. I predict that after everybody gets used to each other little Gloria will rule the Briminator household.

We took in an older cat abandoned by his owner last week. Sammy stayed with the Encinitas clan of 2 people, 2 dogs and 2 cats for a little less than a week. There was tension at first but very quickly he was accepted by my other two felines. Then my brother adopted him and he moved a couple of miles away. Waaaaaaaaaah, I miss that cat! Amazing how fast they worm their way into your heart.

Awwww, I want a new kitten too!

Just so I can watch Callie playing mother to the tiny little thing.