Poetic Justice

Since I’ve been on crutches, I have become acutely aware of how impatient many people are with “the handicapped.”

This morning, my wife and I were on our way to catch the bus downtown for work. We’re walking side by side. Some woman comes up the sidewalk behind us. She’s obviously exasperated that I broke my leg on purpose just to inconvenience her, but rather than simply say, “Excuse me,” she walks about three inches behind us, continually sighing.

Finally, I motion to my wife to get in front of me, and the woman huffs past us. She gets to the corner, crosses the street, and promptly slips on a patch of wet ground and falls right on her ass. Her side, actually, her right side.

Ha fucking ha, you dumb bitch! Serves you right! I only wish she’d have broken her own leg, and see how easy it is to get around for a while.

Hope you dont mind Phil, but I will use this story in my ongoing attempts to teach my kids “what goes around,comes around”

I hope you laughed at her, really loud.

She’s probably going to try and sue rta!

Nobody said things would be easy,and nobody was right-George Bush.

I love it! :slight_smile:

Hey, phil, get the fuck out of my way!

Some of us are in a hurry around here. Places to go, things to do, you know? Making hay while the sun shines.

Go Phil! I love it when stuff like that happens to people who are just soooooooo richly deserving.

When she was down on the ground you should have beaned her with one of your crutches.

HUGS
SC

Phil,
That’s a beautiful story…remind me to tell you the one about the asshole who closed a door on me when I had a cane and was post-op spinal surgery. (Let’s just say the cops almost had to come)
Thank God it’s only temporary!! I strongly suggest the next time you simply stop walking, turn around (as best you can) and say a nice, polite…
FUCK YOU!
It always makes me feel SO much better :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Emo Philips (stolen from matt’s webpage)

I once had poetic justice,too.When I was 9,I got new glasses.I loved them,but an aquaintance who came over to walk to school with us just laughed her head off.Thought I looked ridiculous.@ weeks later,she was playing in her yard and got beaned in the Eye by a snowball!Had to wear a patch for a while :smiley: No,I wasn’t the snowball thrower.

Nobody said things would be easy,and nobody was right-George Bush.