Poll for religious and non religious Dopers

This is a poll on how much you either keep your religion or atheism to yourself, or how much you share.
Do you fall under any of these categories?

1. I have my beliefs, other people have theirs.
  2. I wish other people would believe the same as me.
  3. Sometimes I feel like sharing my beliefs.
  4. I feel compelled to share my beliefs.

Or, if not, what describes you accurately?

As for me, I go with number 2 (yeah yeah, I know, insert joke here :)). I wish people would believe like I do, but I never try to proselytize or convert anyone.

Oh, and there’s no reason for this thread other than curiosity. Thanks.

Atheist

Wiccan
1.) I have my beliefs, other people have theirs.

Of course, I also have the antithesis of 4.)…“I don’t want to share my beliefs.”

Atheist. Mostly 3) (Sometimes I feel like sharing my beliefs) with a touch of 2) (I wish other people would believe the same as me) I guess.

Wiccan

I share with those who want me to. People are entitled to other beliefs, just as I am entitled to mine.

Atheist

1. I don’t have beliefs.

1a - I have my beliefs, other people have theirs, and that’s OK as long as they’re not a ‘4’ (Compelled to share their beliefs with me)

(1), with perhaps a hint of wishfully thinking (2). I admit I wouldn’t mind seeing far fewer (4)s out there, but I would never dream of bugging them about it.

UU sorta-pagan here.

Atheist.

(2), provided atheism is considered a belief.

Atheist

1. I have my beliefs, other people have theirs - and we all get along just fine as long as no-one tries to impose their beliefs on me either personally or through legislation…

Recovering Presbyterian

1. I have my beliefs, and others have theirs.

I’m a pagan.

Among friends I’m more of a ‘3’, as I enjoy theological discussions. However, I have a great distate for proselytizing.

1. and sometimes 3.

I don’t know what I am, but I do have beliefs. I was a Christian most of my life and I still want to be one, but I just don’t have the faith.

Atheist/agnostic.

And I really, really enjoy hearing about other people’s beliefs … so long as they don’t try to convert me. The people closest to me are all quite devout, though of all different faiths–pagan, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Jewish.

Atheist, 3) Sometimes I feel like sharing my beliefs

Only with friends or family or when asked by others, though.

I go with #5 (I don’t have beliefs). Other than things like “I believe I’ll have another cookie.” I have ideas. I try to base those on the best facts I can acquire. They are subject to change based on new evidence. I do wish more people thought that way. I will try to convince others up to a point, but if someone else has a belief that gives them strength, or comfort, and does not infringe on my freedom to think and act as I see fit, I have no problem with that.

This doesn’t really describe as me well as “I feel the world would be a better place, as would the whole of human history, if people shared my beliefs. After all, look at the history books!” does. However, while I still feel this way, I am no longer as vocal about it, as, of all people, Liberal has noticed.

Bragging? Moi? No, I am just giving you a summery of my where I stand, Hard Atheist v. Soft Atheist. The bolding is mine, not Liberal’s.

Catholic here.

Won’t it be interesting to find out if any of us is correct.