Poll: What cartoons do you watch and love?

I have one workd for all of you who will say “the Simpsons”
. . . .Futurama. Amazing, more blatent than the other creation of Matt Groening, definitely one of my favorites.
I also really like Gundam Wing. It’s a genuine anime series and absolutely fabulous.

I watch:

Spongebob Squarepants
Batman: Beyond
Justice League
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter’s Labratory
Samauri Jack

because these are the one’s my kids watch. I don’t watch them regularly. All of these are decent. My kids also watch Ed, Edd and Eddie, which I find just dumb, so I’ll find something else to do if these are on. They also watch Scooby Doo and Bugs/Loony Tunes sometimes, which I can take or leave depending on the episode, although it’s funny and nostalgic to see them watch stuff that I saw as a kid. And in the case of Bugs Bunny, which my father probably saw as a kid.

I loves me some Looney Tunes!

I also watch:

Powerpuff Girls
Courage, the Cowardly Dog
Ed, Edd and Eddie
Grimm and Evil
Dexter’s Lab

I spend a lot of time watching Cartoon Network.

Scooby Doo is a creation of Satan! He and Barney are the evil spawn of all that is unholy and sacred in the entire universe.

The Wild Thornberrys
Rugrats (Dil Pickles…Awww)
Simpsons
Old Roadrunner and Wile Coyote (Funny stuff)

:cool:

Spongebob Squarepants here too. 'LOVED the Graveyard Shift one where Squidward tells SB about the hash slinging slasher.

*Ooooooooh…

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?*

I love Spongebob for some reason.

I also love the really old Tom & Jerry cartoons. I loved how they never said a word, but you always knew exactly what they were thinking and how they were feeling by the amazingly expressive (for a cartoon) looks on their faces.

Old Bugs Bunny

VERY old Daffy Duck (where he’s a lunatic, not a greedy slob)

Old Popeye (but after, say, 1948 or so, Popeye was pathetic)

South Park

Faeture length: Dumbo, Pinocchio, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

We’re in as much of a golden age of cartoons now as they were in the 1940’s.

Simpsons
Spongebob
Johnny Bravo
PowerPuff Girls
Dexter’s Lab
Fairly Odd Parents
Futurama
Time Squad

and others. I love the style on the Cartoon-Network-produced ones - especially the loose backgrounds with uneven coloring. The Cartoon Network’s fiber on my coaxial is going to burn out soon.

Futurama brilliant cartoon, the simpsons, south park, freakazoid, duckman and ren and stimpy.
We dont get much decent cartoons in the UK so watch all the american ones.

Bugs Bunny
Road Runner/Coyote
All Looney Tunes EXCEPT old Porky Pig
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Top Cat

For the entire family–me, spouse, and 5-yr old son–the overwhelming fave is the oft-mentioned

SpongeBob SquarePants

without question. Behind SpongeBob, I add (in no particular order) South Park, Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, PowerPuff Girls, and King of the Hill. My son would add Ed, Edd, and Eddy as a solid second, with Tom and Jerry, Fairly Odd Parents, PowerPuff Girls, Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes, Baby Blues, and Johnny Bravo (“Johnny Bwavo is a jerk,” he informs me) tied for third.

My favorite (new, currently on air) cartoon is the Jackie Chan adventures. Lots of action and comedy, and features an old guy rubbing a stiff lizard with a dried frog! “Iiiiiigotabigliiiiiiiiiiizard, ruuuuubingitwithmyfrooooooog” (Only my roommate will get that one, sorry guys.)

Favourite cartoons still on the air: Futurama and The Simpsons.

Favourite cartoons no longer airing (at least in my area): Danger Mouse and Animaniacs. I also like Southpark but I don’t have cable and have not seen the past year or so of episodes.

I’ll be danged…

I knew (well, hoped) that someone would mention Dangermouse. There you are, white-tigeress - a truly brilliant UK cartoon. DM holds a place in my heart dead even with Looney Tunes. If someone tried to force me to chose between them, my head would explode.

Why am I practically the only one that loves Ed, Edd & Eddie? 'course, I watch it solely for Ed. Same reason I love Brak - you just gotta cheer for someone that joyfully stupid. :smiley:

Samurai Jack & all the DC animated shows - Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League.

Still miss The Tick and Reboot.

I don’t watch cartoons, I watch anime. :slight_smile:

I watch a lot of cartoons, but my favorites are:

The Powerpuff Girls
X-Men: Evolution
Batman Beyond
Justice League
Digimon
(seasons 1 and 2)

I also love to catch The Tex Avery Show Sunday nights on Cartoon Network. He did some great work.

Awww, I get to repeat answers already given.

Spongebob Squarepants
Ed, Edd & Eddy (I love Johnny and Plank)

The first two I watch way too much of.

Bugs Bunny (pre … ~1952)
Dexter’s Laboratory (before the change)
Dragonball (funny stuff I grew up on)
Tenchi (When Ryoko hits Ayeka I can’t help but laugh)
Rugrats (pre-Dill)
Invader Zim
The Magic Schoolbus (I miss them on PBS, the ones on FOX are all cut up)
Sealab 2021
The Simpsons
Futurama
Outlaw Star
The Mysterious Cites of Gold (ZIA!!!)

Boy that’s a lot. Can you tell I don’t much care for drama?

Tygr you and me both on the whole Tick thing. Speaking of cartoons I miss, Super Chicken, Honk Kong Fooey, and George of the Jungle.

Good cartoons Simpsons, Family Guy(DAMN YOU FOX), The Critic, Dr. Katz (does it still come on), and for some reason I have a morbid obsession for the moronic mountain of inane babble and action that is Dragon Ball Z (don’t hate me :frowning: ), but I am actively seeking therapy.

Ahh, the joys of squigglevision. They don’t play it. I haven’t seen it in years, but it was funny!

I watch both Dragon Ball and Dragonball Z, and I’m proud of it! I also watch (on DVD or tape) Family Guy, Invader Zim, and Powerpuff Girls.

Strangely enough, I don’t watch PokeMon anymore…