Polls about board users?

Though on balance I much prefer the book, I saw Fellowship first and am alluding to Ian McKellan, thankyouverymuch. Anyway, I don’t use FooT for poll options.

I don’t think this is a good idea, either. My participation in the thread was not intended to imply advocacy.

The more we think about it, the more we don’t see any reason for it. Any poll involving insults of other posters as one of the choices would be a rules violation (and, more to the point, contrary to the concept of community.) It’d be “let’s on pick on so-and-so” which has no place outside the Pit. And the idea of a self-evaluation poll (as per Sigmagirl’s suggestion: well, a volunary, non-professional, biased poll for self-improvement seems.a poor way for getting input.

Not at all directed at you personally and if I didn’t make that absolutely clear from the jump I do apologize, for that was never my intention.

It was actually a question posed to the group at large and not specifically anyone at all – because I really don’t know how people who can be so damn fabulous look for ways to inflict damage upon one another, look really hard for ways to slap each other around like pinatas. I don’t get that.

I never have either, but some here clearly get satisfaction from it.