A thread for random, mundane polls. Submit your own. No discussion.
When you hear an incredibly loud car, what do you think?
- That guy must have a huge dick.
- That guy must be a huge dick.
How do you pronounce “mushy”?
- Rhymes with “gushy”
- Rhymes with “pushy”
- Both pronunciations – they mean the same thing
- Both pronunciations – they mean different things
- Yes, but it should be in Thread Games
If I were to suggest that neither of the options in the car guy are correct, mushy rhymes with gushy only and a thread for polls is a good idea; but i were to phrase it in the form of a question, with a poll, would that be cheating?
Am I bad at making polls?
- All of the above
Would you answer this question by clicking on “No”?
If you got an error message that said “Spectrograph has timed out after receiving no additional commands. See Settings → Spectrograph/Timeout.” You would think:
- The spectrograph’s timeout is not long enough, and I can fix it myself by setting “Spectrograph/Timeout” in the Settings panel.
- The disk is full, and I definitely need help from the software expert.
Lech Walesa or Pope John Paul II?
- Reese Cup
Killing a thread
- Not cool
Which is the most evil?
- Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.
- Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
- Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Which Pole do you prefer?
If you are British, which is correct?
I don’t know how to make a poll. I don’t want to talk about it.
How many Dadaists does it take to answer a poll?
- Knees and elbows
- Licking. So much licking.
- Incandescent puce
- The dreaded lamp
- What the what now?
How do you pronounce FAQ?
- As individual letters, like F-A-Q
- As a word, like “fack”
- not sure
- on which planet?