Portland minifest--who wants a drink?

I’d rather do it earlier and avoid all the noise from bar-hoppers.

Day: Saturday the 24th
Time: 4pm
Place: The Horse Brass Pub

Sound good?

Ja! Now if I can just remember it; the downside of retirement.

I might be going up to the mountain, otherwise I’ll be there.

Probably won’t be able to make it, but I’ll post back with a more definite answer in a few days.

Hope you can make it. If I’m the first one there, I’ll be wearing a grey vest.

I’ll be there around 4:30 or 5:00.

Looking forward to it.

-a-

Ex-pat Reed College alum says hoist one for me.

Will do.

I should make it. Probably be wearing a scuffed up brown leather jacket. Short-ish grey hair, grey beard, about 5’11, 225.

Looks like I’ll be missing out on this one. But I eagerly await the next one.

Today’s the day, right? We’re heading off to Sauvie Island for some bird watching, but should be back in plenty of time. Seeing as how the weather has decided to become reasonable, scratch the leather coat. Probably just jeans and a tee.

If you go farther up the beach, you’ll see some interesting birds…and you won’t have to worry about what to wear.

…don’t think we didn’t see what you did there! Isn’t it a little early for ‘birdwatching’ at Sauvie’s Island?

I’m gathering that we’re talking about different sorts of birds here. I never knew that about the place.

First one back. The fish and chips were damnfine, and that Fred The Strong beer should have been served in a shot glass-a real sippin’ brew, it was. Chefguy and andros were good company, and many deep and/or dark secrets were passed forth and back.

I wish I could have been there. My wife is disabled and right now we’re light on weekend caregivers so no-one would have been here to watch after her. In a few months she’ll be getting a new wheelchair which will give her more freedom and then we both should be able to go to the next one.

Our former mod revealed all the dark Mod Secrets, including the handshake. Expect a knock on your door, dude. Nice meeting you both, and hope to do it again.