Post CF and on-going Trump outrages

What the fuck, Joe? Be presidential fercrissake.

And he drinks water like a boss.

And he can play golf courses with ramps!

Someone needs to update Wikipedia. There are citations to support the edit!

He has a button and when he pushes it someone brings him a Diet Water.

So, mini golf?

I find this offensive because it depends upon the concept that Donald has some remote idea of something that happened in a history not his own.

The affront lies in the implication that we’ve all been wrong about Donald all this time–that he is, after all, clever enough to understand a historical reference.

That is not correct.

(If Donald were to rename Mar-a-Lago, it would be, of course, to something he’d assume others would find impressive. “Palace of History’s Greatest Human Being Ever” or possibly “The Center of the Universe”—those I’d believe. But Donald ruefully comparing himself to the Little General…nope.)

If he had any historical awareness (which ref @Sherrerd I agree he does not) if he were to rename it he’d choose Mount Olympus. After all, that’s the home of the god(s). Of which he is primus inter peres.

At least in his “mind”, and I use that term loosely.

nm nm nm nm nm

Take his website down, nothing! Turn your skill and energy to IMPROVING it.

Dan

That’s a funny thought-- hack into the site and change the text in a way that makes fun of trump but is subtle enough that it wouldn’t be noticed right away. Because really, who actually reads it? Certainly not Dolt 45 himself.

Yes, that would be an unsurprising choice by Donald.

Odds are, though that the misspellings he’d come up with might be pretty amusing: “Zues’s Mount Olimpis” might be what we’d expect to see on his new stationery.

O, limp is!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/city-of-albuquerque-sends-dollar211000-unpaid-trump-campaign-bill-to-collections-agency/ar-BB1fZd7q?li=BBnb7Kz

Good luck Albuquerque!

Albuquerque is scarcely alone in being owned money by Donald and his campaign. If they’d all band together and make this a big-enough story, they might get some traction.

Admittedly, actually collecting might be doubtful—but they could, possibly, make things tougher on Deadbeat D. His fans would have to work extra hard to believe he’s the wonderful person they need to believe he is.

O, limp, his.

His die-hard fans will gladly send in their beaucoup donations to pay off The Don’s Debts, poor pauper that he is.

Can’t think of anything that would improve it more than taking it down.

Except maybe hacking yourself some admin credentials and banning the America-hating fuckstick.

“Good luck collection agency,” I think you mean.

And the next collection agency, and the next, and the next,