Post Your Music Playlist

I find this a good way to share and find music… Say someone has a list, and you know and love 95% of their list. There’s a good chance that the other 5% you don’t know could be really good stuff.

This is very easy to do if you have Winamp.

The cool thing with that site is that you can constantly upload and revise… There’s a ton of stuff, especially if you sign up for a trial, which I might do.