Poster iiandyiiii is pitted

All fart no feces.

* fæces

American spelling is shit, bring back ligatures!

That ain’t a fucking letter, man.

Sorry, æn’t.

We have. We just choose not to use it.

I always assumed he had REALLY thick glasses. Andy six eyes . . .

They’re thick, but probably not unusually so. I’m nearsighted at about the -6 level.

I always thought it was a play on a time count before a song: “a one, and-ee two, and-ee …”, but I could never make it work out right and that bothered my brain.

So … accusations of you being myopic … aren’t really that far off the mark, huh?

:wink:

Like Lawrence Welk’s license plate number: A1NA2.

The mods have titillating talents? Tell me more!

//i\\

Those “About this message board” threads call for some serious peral-clutching.

You’re the same age as me, why are you calling me old man for

“Well, I can’t just call you ‘man.’”

Do you have multiple accounts or something

I’ve gone further, so that I never even mention that entity at all. Because the hell with him.

If you’re talking to his christian supporters you can always refer to him as ‘gods test of your morality’

That’s pretty well how it goes for me too IRL. Out of sight, out of mind, don’t need words at all.

But here we spend a lot of electrons talking and thinking about him. In which case having some noun others will recognize is useful.

Now whether the time & brain bytes so occupied are put to a good or healthy use … well, I’m going to leave that lie one fallow. YMMV of course.

The Bible does have that figure.

It goes by the name Satan.

I had to share this one with SpouseWeasel and fantasize about using it with religious family members.